Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH dadiOH is offline

Default Question on caulking gaps on baseboard molding

Mikepier wrote:
I have a few pieces of baseboard molding I need to install and the
walls are less than perfect. There are a few bumps in tha wall which
means I will have to caulk the gaps on top. These moldings will be
painted white. My question is after you caulk, are you suppose to
paint the caulk white( same as molding) or are you suppose to paint
it the color of the wall?

Whichever is easier. There are no baseboard caulk color police.

--

dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.06...