Posted to alt.home.repair
Phisherman Phisherman is offline

Default Question on caulking gaps on baseboard molding

On Sat, 5 Jan 2008 06:49:54 -0800 (PST), Mikepier
wrote:

I have a few pieces of baseboard molding I need to install and the
walls are less than perfect. There are a few bumps in tha wall which
means I will have to caulk the gaps on top. These moldings will be
painted white. My question is after you caulk, are you suppose to
paint the caulk white( same as molding) or are you suppose to paint it
the color of the wall?

Use the same color caulk as the molding. If need be, paint the caulk
the same color as the molding.