Rod Speed

Default is venting your dryer to the house O.K in winter?

DJ wrote
Rod Speed wrote
DJ wrote
wrote
Beachcomber wrote

If it is a gas dryer, venting it indoors could kill you. The
products of combustion are CO (Carbon Monoxide) and
CO2 (Carbon Dioxide). The first is a deadly poison
caused by inefficient combustion (not enough Oxygen).

Nonsense! The byproducts of proper gas combustion is CO2 and water
vapor. CO is not an issue unless something is wrong with the dryer.

Isn't that the point?

Nope.

You can't be certain something won't go wrong with the dryer

You can be certain it wont be producing
CO, they dont go wrong like that.

Neither do unvented natural gas heaters either.

and it might end up being too late by the
time you find that out, or your heirs find out...

It doesnt work like that. You dont get people
dying like that with unvented natural gas heaters.

Really? I guess the EPA, CPSC and the
American Lung Assn. really don't have a clue...

Nope, just you.

Selected quotes from:
http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/pubs/466.html

"How many people are unintentionally poisoned by CO?

Every year, over 200 people in the United States
die from CO produced by fuel-burning appliances
(furnaces, ranges, water heaters, room heaters).

In fact none of those are from unvented natural gas
room heaters, which might just be why they are allowed.

Others die from CO produced while burning charcoal inside
a home, garage, vehicle or tent. Still others die from CO
produced by cars left running in attached garages.

Completely irrelevant to what was actually being discussed.

Several thousand people go to hospital emergency
rooms for treatment for CO poisoning. "

Not from unvented natural gas room heaters they dont.

Never use gas appliances such as ranges,
ovens, or clothes dryers for heating your home.

Mindless pig ignorant silly stuff that doesnt explain
why unvented natural gas room heaters work fine.

Never operate unvented fuel-burning appliances in any room with
closed doors or windows or in any room where people are sleeping.

Mindless pig ignorant silly stuff that doesnt explain
why unvented natural gas room heaters work fine.

---------------

Selected quotes from:
http://www.epa.gov/iaq/pubs/coftsht.html

" Carbon monoxide (CO) is produced whenever any fuel
such as gas, oil, kerosene, wood, or charcoal is burned.

General waffle. Pity about unvented natural gas room heaters.

If appliances that burn fuel are maintained and used properly,
the amount of CO produced is usually not hazardous. However,
if appliances are not working properly or are used incorrectly,
dangerous levels of CO can result.

But in practice that doesnt actually happen
with unvented natural gas room heaters.

Hundreds of people die accidentally every year from CO poisoning
caused by malfunctioning or improperly used fuel-burning appliances.

But in practice that doesnt actually happen
with unvented natural gas room heaters.

Even more die from CO produced by idling cars.

Irrelevant to what is being discussed.

Fetuses, infants, elderly people, and people with
anemia or with a history of heart or respiratory
disease can be especially susceptible."

Have fun explaining unvented natural gas room heaters.

In part:

DO choose appliances that vent their
fumes to the outside whenever possible,

Have fun explaining unvented natural gas room heaters.

have them properly installed, and maintain
them according to manufacturers' instructions.

DO read and follow all of the instructions that accompany any
fuel-burning device. If you cannot avoid using an unvented gas
or kerosene space heater, carefully follow the cautions that
come with the device. Use the proper fuel and keep doors
to the rest of the house open. Crack a window to ensure
enough air for ventilation and proper fuel-burning.

In practice those that dont do that with unvented
natural gas room heaters dont actually die like flys.

DON'T sleep in any room with an unvented gas or kerosene space heater.

In practice those that do that with unvented
natural gas room heaters dont actually die like flys.

---------------------------

Selected quotes from: American Lung Assn.
http://www.lungusa.org/site/apps/s/c...34706&ct=67136

Nearly 300 people die every year from carbon monoxide
exposure related to residential combustion appliances,

Pity about the earlier 200 claim.

Pity about the fact that it doesnt happen
with unvented natural gas room heaters.

and thousands of others become
ill or seek medical attention.

From over eating in spades.

Any fuel-burning appliance that is not adequately vented
and maintained can be a potential source of CO, including:

gas appliances (furnaces, ranges, ovens, water heaters,
clothes dryers, etc.) fireplaces, wood and coal stoves,
space heaters charcoal grills, automobile exhaust fumes,
camp stoves, gas-powered lawn mowers, and power tools

Mindless pig ignorant silly stuff that doesnt explain
why unvented natural gas room heaters work fine.

-------------

Do whatever you want in your home with your family, personally,
I wouldn't dare take the chance of running an unvented gas
appliance that was designed and manufactured to be vented.

Your pathetic neurotic hangups are your problem.

Rod Speed

Stretch wrote:
Rod Speed wrote
Stretch wrote

One problem with dryers burning gas completely is that they
are designed to burn gas in regular air. When you vent the
dryer into the house, you use up oxygen and introduce large
amounts of carbon dioxide. Now the air that you are useng to
burn the gas has a different makeup. More CO2 is in the air
and less oxygen. So after venting the dryer into the house for
a while, the complete combustion you started with becomes
incomplete combustion. So you start producing CO as well as CO2.

Wrong.

This is why furnaces and water heaters require flues to operate.

Have fun explaining unvented natural gas room heaters.

Which burn much more gas than a drier does too.

Gee, you could just disconnect your furnace from the chimney
and it would be 100% efficient and humidify the house as well.
People used to do that when gas water heaters first came out.
Some people were OK, some got headaches, some got sick and
some died. That is where the codes came from in the first place.

Nope, those burnt coal gas, different animal entirely.

NO, they burned NATURAL gas, at least where I came from.

Bull**** when the codes first showed up.

Instructions for unvented room heaters say
to use them with a window partly open.

And those that dont bother dont die like flys. Funny that.

That acts somewhat like a chimney.

Nope, nothing like.

Same for kerosene heaters. The instructions for those
also say NOT to use them while you are sleeping.

And those that do that anyway dont die like flys.

(Wonder why???)

Mainly because of the risk of fire while asleep.

By the way, have you EVER owned or
used combustion testing instruments?

Yep.

I notice that those who are the loudest in favor of
violating codes, have never tested ANYTHING.

Dont need to test anything to realise that unvented
natural gas room heaters violate no code.

I have used combustion test equipment many times on gas and oil
burning furnaces and boilers. It is scary how many don't burn properly.

Irrelevant to how many use unvented natural gas room heaters
and who dont bother to test anything and survive fine.

Then you come along, with just an opinion

Nope, FACT that unvented natural gas room
heaters are perfectly legal and work fine.

and never having tested combustion,

That is just YOUR pig ignorant guess
which happens to be just plain wrong.

pontificating on how safe violating safety code is.

Unvented natural gas room heaters violate no code.

go get a combustion tester and CO
tester and use them on a regular basis.

Go and **** yourself.

You will learn a thing or two.

Not even possible for someone as stupid as you.

Joseph Meehan

Rod Speed wrote:

Have fun explaining unvented natural gas room heaters.

How many dryers have a CO detector that shuts off the dryer when it gets
too high??

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Joseph Meehan

Rod Speed wrote: xxx

It appears we are feeding a troll.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Joseph Meehan

Steve IA wrote:
Joseph Meehan wrote:
Pawel wrote:

I have a washer and dryer in downstairs bathroom and in winter I feel
it is stupid to vent it outside while the furnace is working hard on
both heating and humififying whole house. Will it do damage if I
disconnect the outside vent and send the output (through the old
pantyhose filter) into the house?

First, do not consider this for a gas dryer.

This question comes up often and one of the answers is *NO* if it's a
gas dryer. Gas ovens/stove tops 'vent' into the house. What's the
difference in the fumes from 3 hours of turkey roasting or some time
drying clothes with each appliance venting into the house? I know
the turkey smells better... Fumes is Fumes. Bake a cake for for an
hour (or whatever) or dry clothes for an hour?
I'm not saying that venting the gas fired dryer into the house is a
good thing, I just want to understand the rational of those who say
don't do it. Thanks.

Ask you local fire department about people using their ovens and stoves
for heating and the results.

: mental depression or apathy caused by comparison of the actual state
of the world with an ideal state

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Rod Speed

Joseph Meehan wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Have fun explaining unvented natural gas room heaters.

How many dryers have a CO detector that shuts off the dryer when it gets too
high??

How many unvented room heaters have a CO detector
that shuts off the heater when it gets too high ?

Stretch

Yep, Trolls

Stretch

Rod Speed

Joseph Meehan wrote
Rod Speed wrote

It appears we are feeding a troll.

Just how many of you are there between those ears, Meehan ?

Been jumping at bogeymen long, child ?

Chris Lewis

According to HeatMan :

I've worked on commercial laundry equipment. I've never seen any that vent
separately...

How do they ensure that the drying air doesn't backdraft the combustion air?
--
Chris Lewis, Una confibula non set est
Chris Lewis

According to Rod Speed :
You can't be certain something won't go wrong with the dryer

You can be certain it wont be producing
CO, they dont go wrong like that.

Sure they do. Any combustion appliance is capable of producing
CO given the right circumstances. If it burns carbon containing
fuel, it's possible to malfunction into producing CO.

My mother was on a coroner's inquest about someone who died
from CO poisoning.

Because of dustbunnies obstructing a natural gas appliance's
air supply.
--
Chris Lewis, Una confibula non set est

Rod Speed

Chris Lewis wrote
Rod Speed wrote

You can't be certain something won't go wrong with the dryer

You can be certain it wont be producing
CO, they dont go wrong like that.

Sure they do. Any combustion appliance is capable
of producing CO given the right circumstances.

Pity those circumstances dont occur in real life.

And you're welcome to add a CO sensor if you're that neurotic anyway.

If it burns carbon containing fuel, it's possible to malfunction into
producing CO.

Mindless pig ignorant waffle. Have fun explaining why
its so rare with unvented natural gas room heaters.

My mother was on a coroner's inquest
about someone who died from CO poisoning.

Because of dustbunnies obstructing a natural gas appliance's air supply.

Easy to claim. Hell of a lot harder to actually prove.

And it wouldnt happen with a dryer anyway, they
have fans that most natural gas appliances dont.

DJ wrote:

Selected quotes from:
http://www.cpsc.gov/cpscpub/pubs/466.html...

Never use gas appliances such as ranges, ovens, or clothes dryers for
heating your home.

Turn on the AC if you dare to bake Christmas cookies? :-)

Nick

Joseph Meehan

Rod Speed wrote:
Joseph Meehan wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Have fun explaining unvented natural gas room heaters.

How many dryers have a CO detector that shuts off the dryer when it
gets too high??

How many unvented room heaters have a CO detector
that shuts off the heater when it gets too high ?

I believe most if not all of them do today.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Shaun Eli

Possibly. But think of it this way-- even if it doesn't produce enough
carbon monoxide to kill you, there's still a possibility of some carbon
monoxide from incomplete combustion-- just like there is from cars
which have computers controlling their ignition. Would you want your
family breathing in ANY CO?

Would you knowingly sit your children in a room full of cigarette smoke
if you didn't have to?

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Goedjn

Nonsense! The byproducts of proper gas combustion is CO2 and water vapor.
CO is not an issue unless something is wrong with the dryer.

Isn't that the point? You can't be certain something won't go wrong
with the dryer and it might end up being too late by the time you find
that out, or your heirs find out...

No. The crux of the matter isn't whether something COULD go wrong,
it's whether something is LIKELY to go wrong. If the odds are
1 in a billion, then it's ignorable. If they're 1 in a million,
then it's probably against code, but it's not what *I*d consider
dangerous. If they're one in a thousand, than it's a dumb-ass idea.

(all relative to the expected gain, which is not all that large,
to begin with)

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Rod Speed

Some gutless ****wit desperately cowering behind
DJ desperately attempted
to bullsit its way out of its predicament and fooled
absolutely no one at all, as always.

Dont burn anything at all, ever. I'm all electric thanks, child.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Rod Speed

Goedjn wrote

Nonsense! The byproducts of proper gas combustion is CO2 and water
vapor. CO is not an issue unless something is wrong with the dryer.

Isn't that the point? You can't be certain something won't
go wrong with the dryer and it might end up being too late
by the time you find that out, or your heirs find out...

No. The crux of the matter isn't whether something COULD go wrong,
it's whether something is LIKELY to go wrong. If the odds are
1 in a billion, then it's ignorable. If they're 1 in a million,
then it's probably against code, but it's not what *I*d consider
dangerous. If they're one in a thousand, than it's a dumb-ass idea.

(all relative to the expected gain, which is not all that large,
to begin with)

And its completely trivial to add a CO sensor if you're a neurotic too.

Not a shred of rocket science required at all.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Rod Speed

Joseph Meehan wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Joseph Meehan wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Have fun explaining unvented natural gas room heaters.

How many dryers have a CO detector that shuts off the dryer when it gets too
high??

How many unvented room heaters have a CO detector
that shuts off the heater when it gets too high ?

I believe most if not all of them do today.

You're wrong, as always.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Rod Speed

Shaun Eli wrote

Possibly. But think of it this way-- even if it doesn't produce
enough carbon monoxide to kill you, there's still a possibility
of some carbon monoxide from incomplete combustion--

Nope.

just like there is from cars which have
computers controlling their ignition.

Nope, nothing like. The computers are
controlling for something different, stupid.

Would you want your family breathing in ANY CO?

If you're that neurotic, best use just electricity, stupid.

Would you knowingly sit your children in a room
full of cigarette smoke if you didn't have to?

I'm not silly enough to give anyone who smokes the bums rush.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Lawrence Wasserman

In article ,
Joseph Meehan wrote:
Rod Speed wrote:
Joseph Meehan wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Have fun explaining unvented natural gas room heaters.

How many dryers have a CO detector that shuts off the dryer when it
gets too high??

How many unvented room heaters have a CO detector
that shuts off the heater when it gets too high ?

I believe most if not all of them do today.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Actually they have an OXYGEN DEPLETION sensor that shuts off the
heater if the oxygen level falls too low to support proper combustion.
Which makes sense when you think about it... Why freeze to death when
you are dying of CO poisoning from that unvented dryer?

--

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"DJ" wrote in message
hy·dro·e·lec·tric ( P ) Pronunciation Key (hdr--lktrk)
adj.
Generating electricity by conversion of the energy of running water.
Of, relating to, or using electricity so generated.

Yeah, but I bet those rivers are running on burning coal.

No, I believe rivers run on solar energy. It's part of that big
thermal-evaporation-precipitation cycle.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living

In two houses I used to own, I experimented with venting an electric
dryer into the house.
I did this in the winter, in climates that had snow.

In one case I probably got away with it, due to the size of the house
and its very old age. It leaked air like a sieve. Consequently, the
air changed frequently and the vapor likely didn't collect anywhere.
My only problem was lint.

In the second case, the house was 1,000 square feet, and new and
therefore well sealed (mostly). I had a family of rout. This was a
complete failure. The dryer ran very long, since the incoming air to
the dryer was very moist. I had visible moisture in the air after two
loads of laundry, heavy condensation on the dual-pane windows, etc.
There was a build-up of ice on the insulation that covered the attic
access. This was in a high-altitude and very dry climate. I conclude
that you can destroy your house by rotting it, if you have too much
moisture for the size of the house.

Moisturizing your house by using the dryer might work, but you may be
putting large amounts of moisture into the air in a very short length
of time, saturating the air and causing the problems listed above.
Maybe if you do one load on any given day, have a very small family,
large or leaky house, etc., you could get away with it.

If I find myself in a cold climate again, I would pursue a heat
exchanger instead of indoor venting.

As for the gas dryer/monoxide problem: I've never had a gas dryer, nor
a gas room heater of the non-vented type. I would like someone to read
their owner's manual for a non-vented gas-fired room heater, and let us
know the warnings associated with it. While CO might not be a problem
for a properly working heater, I have to assume that there is either a
buildup of combustion products in the room, or the instructions tell
you to crack a window or something. To my logic, it seems impossible
that you could run a heater indefinitely, in a cold climate, in a
well-sealed house, and not expect problems.

IF these assumptions are not correct, would some knowledgable person
please reply with an explanation (as opposed to the useless RS-type

Thanks.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Rod Speed

wrote:
[...]

useless RS-type responses that make statements with no support).

Lying, as always. Pity about the unvented natural gas room heaters.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Lesley

What a great idea! I never even though of this. Look what I found on
the internet. It seems to be just for this type of thing, with an
electric dryer. I live near Buffalo NY. I can use all the help I can
get with heat. . .

http://www.indoorlinttrapfilter.com/servlet/StoreFront

Lesley

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
SQLit

"Lesley" wrote in message
oups.com...
What a great idea! I never even though of this. Look what I found on
the internet. It seems to be just for this type of thing, with an
electric dryer. I live near Buffalo NY. I can use all the help I can
get with heat. . .

http://www.indoorlinttrapfilter.com/servlet/StoreFront

Lesley

Those things have been around for 20 + years. My mom had one in Iowa. All of
the lint blows back into the house as well. Mom used old panty hose as a
filter/catcher. Her dryer was electric, and she wanted the humidity back
into the house cause of the gas furnace. It helped some, she finally
stopped using it because she had to clean it so often.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Chris Lewis

According to Rod Speed :
Chris Lewis wrote

If it burns carbon containing fuel, it's possible to malfunction into
producing CO.

Mindless pig ignorant waffle. Have fun explaining why
its so rare with unvented natural gas room heaters.

Now it's "so rare" instead of never? Who's waffling now?

My mother was on a coroner's inquest
about someone who died from CO poisoning.

Because of dustbunnies obstructing a natural gas appliance's air supply.

Easy to claim. Hell of a lot harder to actually prove.

Proving what went wrong is what coroner's inquests _do_,
and that's exactly what they did.

And it wouldnt happen with a dryer anyway, they
have fans that most natural gas appliances dont.

Not if the lint filter has been allowed to clog, or,
a misplaced sock ended up where it shouldn't.
--
Chris Lewis, Una confibula non set est
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Rod Speed

Chris Lewis wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Chris Lewis wrote

If it burns carbon containing fuel, it's possible
to malfunction into producing CO.

Mindless pig ignorant waffle. Have fun explaining why
its so rare with unvented natural gas room heaters.

Now it's "so rare" instead of never?

Nope, the never was people DYING from the CO.

Who's waffling now?

You, as always.

My mother was on a coroner's inquest about
someone who died from CO poisoning.

Because of dustbunnies obstructing
a natural gas appliance's air supply.

Easy to claim. Hell of a lot harder to actually prove.

Proving what went wrong is what coroner's inquests _do_,

Wrong. Most of the time its nothing like proof.

and that's exactly what they did.

Easy to claim. Hell of a lot harder to actually prove.

There's really only one way to prove that 'dustbunnies'
claim, do some test with and without the 'dustbunnies'
while measuring CO levels, and they didnt actually do that.

And it wouldnt happen with a dryer anyway, they
have fans that most natural gas appliances dont.

Not if the lint filter has been allowed to clog, or,
a misplaced sock ended up where it shouldn't.

Wrong, as always. Those are AFTER the burner, stupid.

Posted to alt.home.repair
HeatMan

wrote in message
Stretch wrote:

... Why not just play it safe and follow the code?

Because codes are written by peoplew with axes to grind.

No, they are not written by people with axes to grind. They are writtien so
that people don't hurt themselves.

Posted to alt.home.repair
HeatMan

"Chris Lewis" wrote in message
According to HeatMan :

I've worked on commercial laundry equipment. I've never seen any that

vent
separately...

How do they ensure that the drying air doesn't backdraft the combustion

air?

Fact is, there's no proof is doesn't backdraft through the non-working
equipment. Air follows the path of least resistance, like the breeze
through Nicks skull. commercial places I used to work at kept the doors
open nearly year around...

--
Chris Lewis, Una confibula non set est

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Chris Lewis

According to Rod Speed :

There's really only one way to prove that 'dustbunnies'
claim, do some test with and without the 'dustbunnies'
while measuring CO levels, and they didnt actually do that.

You weren't on this coroner's jury, you don't know
when or where it was held, and you're asserting what
they did or didn't do?

In fact, it's _exactly_ what they did.

And it wouldnt happen with a dryer anyway, they
have fans that most natural gas appliances dont.

Not if the lint filter has been allowed to clog, or,
a misplaced sock ended up where it shouldn't.

Wrong, as always. Those are AFTER the burner, stupid.

So what? Restricting the goesouta is exactly the
same as restricting the goesinta - reduced airflow,
incomplete combustion - CO.
--
Chris Lewis, Una confibula non set est
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Rod Speed

Chris Lewis wrote
Rod Speed wrote

There's really only one way to prove that 'dustbunnies'
claim, do some test with and without the 'dustbunnies'
while measuring CO levels, and they didnt actually do that.

You weren't on this coroner's jury, you don't know
when or where it was held, and you're asserting
what they did or didn't do?

In fact, it's _exactly_ what they did.

Dont believe it.

And it wouldnt happen with a dryer anyway, they
have fans that most natural gas appliances dont.

Not if the lint filter has been allowed to clog, or,
a misplaced sock ended up where it shouldn't.

Wrong, as always. Those are AFTER the burner, stupid.

So what?

So it doesnt affect what the burner gets, stupid.

Restricting the goesouta is exactly
the same as restricting the goesinta

Wrong, as always.

- reduced airflow, incomplete combustion

Wrong as always when its the OUTPUT thats restricted.

- CO.

Fraid not.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Chris Lewis

According to Rod Speed :
Chris Lewis wrote

In fact, it's _exactly_ what they did.

Dont believe it.

That's okay, you're ignorant of chemistry too.

Wrong, as always. Those are AFTER the burner, stupid.

So what?

So it doesnt affect what the burner gets, stupid.

Of course it does. If the outlet is plugged, nothing
comes in the inlet either - affecting what the burner
gets.

You really are thick, aren't you?
--
Chris Lewis, Una confibula non set est
Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Rod Speed

Chris Lewis wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Chris Lewis wrote

In fact, it's _exactly_ what they did.

Dont believe it.

That's okay, you're ignorant of chemistry too.

Lying, again.

And it wouldnt happen with a dryer anyway, they
have fans that most natural gas appliances dont.

Not if the lint filter has been allowed to clog, or,
a misplaced sock ended up where it shouldn't.

Wrong, as always. Those are AFTER the burner, stupid.

So what?

So it doesnt affect what the burner gets, stupid.

Of course it does. If the outlet is plugged,

Doesnt happen with a dryer.

nothing comes in the inlet either

Wrong again with a dryer that aint sealed or anything like it.

- affecting what the burner gets.

Wrong again with CO.

You really are thick, aren't you?

No need to ask if you are a pathetic excuse for a bull**** artist.

The answer is obvious.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living

Yep, it can work, as it has worked for me.
BUT, see my post above. If you vent too much into the house at a time,
you can cause major problems with your structure, as well as reduce the
efficiency of the dryer (since the house air will be much more
moisture-laden and the clothes won't dry as well). If you can spread
your laundry to a load a day or less often, you could be OK. If you
start getting condensation on the windows, you may be overdoing it. If
the house insulation has no vapor barriers, you need to be careful
(especially on the north or shaded sides, which never get sun-warmed,
and therefore frozen moisture could remain all winter long.)

I know there are humidifiers for furnaces, but the indoor venting of a
dryer has the potential to put huge amounts of moisture into the
building in a very short time.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Joseph Meehan

Rod Speed wrote:
Joseph Meehan wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Joseph Meehan wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Have fun explaining unvented natural gas room heaters.

How many dryers have a CO detector that shuts off the dryer when
it gets too high??

How many unvented room heaters have a CO detector
that shuts off the heater when it gets too high ?

I believe most if not all of them do today.

You're wrong, as always.

It appears I was wrong. Lawrence Wasserman provided the reason I was
wrong. Now that he noted it, That is what I was referring to, I just had
them mixed up.

In any case it appears you are more interested in proving someone wrong
that in providing real useful information on the safety of the devices.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Rod Speed

Joseph Meehan wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Joseph Meehan wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Joseph Meehan wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Have fun explaining unvented natural gas room heaters.

How many dryers have a CO detector that shuts off the dryer when it gets
too high??

How many unvented room heaters have a CO detector
that shuts off the heater when it gets too high ?

I believe most if not all of them do today.

You're wrong, as always.

It appears I was wrong.

As always.

Lawrence Wasserman provided the reason I was wrong.

Still wrong with the claim that most if not all of them have those too.

Now that he noted it, That is what I was referring to, I just had them mixed
up.

Still wrong with the claim that most if not all of them have those.

In any case it appears you are more interested in proving someone
wrong that in providing real useful information on the safety of the devices.

Just your usual pathetic excuse for bull**** that you always end
up having to resort to when you get done like a dinner, as always.

And like I said, if you are a pathetic neurotic, you
can always have a CO detector. They cost peanuts.

Dryer venting question? matthew siroky Home Repair 3 September 29th 05 11:32 AM
House Building Secrets markmcc Home Ownership 2 March 12th 05 05:08 PM
Am I getting Scammed.. ROYALLY? Putting an offer on a house [email protected] Home Ownership 25 March 6th 05 03:05 AM
Dryer Venting Brian O Home Repair 7 March 1st 05 04:51 PM
house rebuilt year Djavdet Home Ownership 21 February 20th 04 02:50 AM