Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
CBHVAC

Default is venting your dryer to the house O.K in winter?

wrote in message
CBHVAC wrote:

... even a stove, in a kitchen, if its gas, must have a
hood system that is vented outside.

So it's time to tear down lots of existing houses? :-)

Nick

If that was the case, around some parts, they would have to tear down alot
of places cause of homeowner installed furnaces too....lol

Code means..NOW..as in..if you build it now...today...sheesh.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Rod Speed

CBHVAC wrote
wrote
CBHVAC wrote

... even a stove, in a kitchen, if its gas, must have a hood system that is
vented outside.

So it's time to tear down lots of existing houses? :-)

If that was the case, around some parts, they would have to tear down alot of
places cause of homeowner installed furnaces too....lol

Code means..NOW..as in..if you build it now...today...sheesh.

Clearly it wasnt considered to be an important enough risk in the past, stupid.

Just more mindless code bull****.

Posted to alt.home.repair
m Ransley

hey ,CBs back, well nick doesnt live in a house so hes always confused.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Joseph Meehan

Rod Speed wrote:
CBHVAC wrote
wrote
CBHVAC wrote

... even a stove, in a kitchen, if its gas, must have a hood
system that is vented outside.

So it's time to tear down lots of existing houses? :-)

If that was the case, around some parts, they would have to tear
down alot of places cause of homeowner installed furnaces too....lol

Code means..NOW..as in..if you build it now...today...sheesh.

Clearly it wasnt considered to be an important enough risk in the
past, stupid.

Or more likely they thought as you apparently do that it was not a
problem until people started dying. We learn what is dangerous and write
codes in an attempt to protect people.

Just more mindless code bull****.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Rod Speed

Joseph Meehan wrote
Rod Speed wrote
CBHVAC wrote
wrote
CBHVAC wrote

... even a stove, in a kitchen, if its gas, must have a hood system that
is vented outside.

So it's time to tear down lots of existing houses? :-)

If that was the case, around some parts, they would have to tear
down alot of places cause of homeowner installed furnaces too....lol

Code means..NOW..as in..if you build it now...today...sheesh.

Clearly it wasnt considered to be an important enough risk in the past,
stupid.

Or more likely they thought as you apparently do that it was not a problem
until people started dying.

Never happened. Have fun listing anyone dying with those.

We learn what is dangerous and write codes in an attempt to protect people.

And much of the time its just utterly silly code bull****.

We've just seen a situation where farmers used covers for
grain trucks for well over half a century or more fine, only
to have them banned because of the purported risk of falling
off when putting the cover on. Wota packa silly ******s.

Just more mindless code bull****.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Oscar_Lives

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

Or more likely they thought as you apparently do that it was not a
problem until people started dying.

Never happened. Have fun listing anyone dying with those.

We learn what is dangerous and write codes in an attempt to protect
people.

And much of the time its just utterly silly code bull****.

Rod is obviously a brainless retard. Hopefully Darwin will get him soon.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
CBHVAC

"Oscar_Lives" wrote in message

"Rod Speed" wrote in message

Or more likely they thought as you apparently do that it was not a
problem until people started dying.

Never happened. Have fun listing anyone dying with those.

We learn what is dangerous and write codes in an attempt to protect
people.

And much of the time its just utterly silly code bull****.

Rod is obviously a brainless retard. Hopefully Darwin will get him soon.

Not a chance..ever notice how the real stupid ones seem to get by with the
old..God has pity on the retarded and poor thing?
he seems to have two in his favor.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Rod Speed

CBHVAC wrote
Oscar_Lives wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Or more likely they thought as you apparently do that it was not a problem
until people started dying.

Never happened. Have fun listing anyone dying with those.

We learn what is dangerous and write codes in an attempt to protect people.

And much of the time its just utterly silly code bull****.

Rod is obviously a brainless retard. Hopefully Darwin will get him soon.

Not a chance..ever notice how the real stupid ones seem to get by
with the old..God has pity on the retarded and poor thing?
he seems to have two in his favor.

Even a desperately cowering gutless ****wit should be able to bull****
its way out of its predicament better than that pathetic effort, gutless.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Joseph Meehan

Oscar_Lives wrote:
"Rod Speed" wrote in message

Or more likely they thought as you apparently do that it was not a
problem until people started dying.

Never happened. Have fun listing anyone dying with those.

We learn what is dangerous and write codes in an attempt to protect
people.

And much of the time its just utterly silly code bull****.

Rod is obviously a brainless retard. Hopefully Darwin will get him
soon.

Go easy on him. He may have been breathing too much CO over the years
and you know what that can do.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Posted to alt.home.repair

if you want water dripping from the ceiling

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Rod Speed

Joseph Meehan wrote
Oscar_Lives wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Or more likely they thought as you apparently do that it was not a problem
until people started dying.

Never happened. Have fun listing anyone dying with those.

We learn what is dangerous and write codes in an attempt to protect people.

And much of the time its just utterly silly code bull****.

Rod is obviously a brainless retard. Hopefully Darwin will get him soon.

Go easy on him. He may have been breathing too much CO over the years and you
know what that can do.

Tad unlikely given that my house is 100% electric.

Have you clowns even the remotest concept of how silly you all look ?

Obviously not.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Spod Reed

Rod Speed wrote:
Joseph Meehan wrote
Oscar_Lives wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Or more likely they thought as you apparently do that it was not a problem
until people started dying.

Never happened. Have fun listing anyone dying with those.

We learn what is dangerous and write codes in an attempt to protect people.

And much of the time its just utterly silly code bull****.

Rod is obviously a brainless retard. Hopefully Darwin will get him soon.

Go easy on him. He may have been breathing too much CO over the years and you
know what that can do.

Tad unlikely given that my house is 100% electric.

Have you clowns even the remotest concept of how silly you all look ?

That's a question you should be asking yourself.

Obviously not.

Ditto.

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Joseph Meehan

Rod Speed wrote:
Joseph Meehan wrote

Go easy on him. He may have been breathing too much CO over the
years and you know what that can do.

Tad unlikely given that my house is 100% electric.

Have you clowns even the remotest concept of how silly you all look ?

Obviously not.

That may explain why you don't respect the seriousness of CO.

I did have an experience with it when I was a teenager a long time ago.
I had very little effect, but I was with a group of about 40 people. About
6 of them required treatment. It is a very sneaky danger.

It could be you are not really the troll, but just totally uninformed.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit

Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Rod Speed

Joseph Meehan wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Joseph Meehan wrote

Go easy on him. He may have been breathing too much CO over the years and
you know what that can do.

Tad unlikely given that my house is 100% electric.

Have you clowns even the remotest concept of how silly you all look ?

Obviously not.

That may explain why you don't respect the seriousness of CO.

Nope, I know how many die each year from CO from
unvented natural gas room heaters, stoves, ovens etc.

Sweet **** all.

I did have an experience with it when I was a teenager a long time ago. I had
very little effect, but I was with a group of about 40 people. About 6 of
them required treatment. It is a very sneaky danger.

And that has happened to sweet **** all.

It could be you are not really the troll,

Yep, that was always your completely mindless silly stuff.

but just totally uninformed.

Easy to claim, clown.

Dryer venting question? matthew siroky Home Repair 3 September 29th 05 11:32 AM
House Building Secrets markmcc Home Ownership 2 March 12th 05 05:08 PM
Am I getting Scammed.. ROYALLY? Putting an offer on a house [email protected] Home Ownership 25 March 6th 05 03:05 AM
Dryer Venting Brian O Home Repair 7 March 1st 05 04:51 PM
house rebuilt year Djavdet Home Ownership 21 February 20th 04 02:50 AM