Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Spod Reed

Default is venting your dryer to the house O.K in winter?

Rod Speed wrote:
Joseph Meehan wrote
Oscar_Lives wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Or more likely they thought as you apparently do that it was not a problem
until people started dying.

Never happened. Have fun listing anyone dying with those.

We learn what is dangerous and write codes in an attempt to protect people.

And much of the time its just utterly silly code bull****.

Rod is obviously a brainless retard. Hopefully Darwin will get him soon.

Go easy on him. He may have been breathing too much CO over the years and you
know what that can do.

Tad unlikely given that my house is 100% electric.

Have you clowns even the remotest concept of how silly you all look ?

That's a question you should be asking yourself.

Obviously not.

Ditto.