Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Rod Speed

Default is venting your dryer to the house O.K in winter?

Joseph Meehan wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Joseph Meehan wrote
Rod Speed wrote
Joseph Meehan wrote
Rod Speed wrote

Have fun explaining unvented natural gas room heaters.

How many dryers have a CO detector that shuts off the dryer when it gets
too high??

How many unvented room heaters have a CO detector
that shuts off the heater when it gets too high ?

I believe most if not all of them do today.

You're wrong, as always.

It appears I was wrong.

As always.

Lawrence Wasserman provided the reason I was wrong.

Still wrong with the claim that most if not all of them have those too.

Now that he noted it, That is what I was referring to, I just had them mixed
up.

Still wrong with the claim that most if not all of them have those.

In any case it appears you are more interested in proving someone
wrong that in providing real useful information on the safety of the devices.

Just your usual pathetic excuse for bull**** that you always end
up having to resort to when you get done like a dinner, as always.

And like I said, if you are a pathetic neurotic, you
can always have a CO detector. They cost peanuts.