Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Never Enough Money

Default Wil this conquer cat ****?

My wife's stupid cat has used a corner of out living room to **** in
off and on for year - usually when the weather is bad outside she'l use
the corner instead of venturing out the cat door.

So, we decided to pull up the stinky carpet and put down hardwood
floors. Today we pulled up the carpet and discovered the OSB board
underneath also reeks of canine urine.

So we used a strong detergent and let it dry. Still there's the odor
although only half as strong.

I could replace the OSB but that's a lot of work. What if I paint over
it before putting the hardwood floor down? Do you thin any odor would
waft up into the room?

Thanks for your feedback.