SQLit

Default Wil this conquer cat ****?

"Never Enough Money" wrote in message
oups.com...
My wife's stupid cat has used a corner of out living room to **** in
off and on for year - usually when the weather is bad outside she'l use
the corner instead of venturing out the cat door.

So, we decided to pull up the stinky carpet and put down hardwood
floors. Today we pulled up the carpet and discovered the OSB board
underneath also reeks of canine urine.

So we used a strong detergent and let it dry. Still there's the odor
although only half as strong.

I could replace the OSB but that's a lot of work. What if I paint over
it before putting the hardwood floor down? Do you thin any odor would
waft up into the room?

Thanks for your feedback.

Sorry to say I had one of these animals. I suggest that you fix the problem
with the animal before you try a new surface. My ex had a cat that refused
to use the litter box. ****ed and crapped in the bathroom. We tried and
tried to convince kitty that this was unacceptable behavior. Nothing ever
worked. One day she just did not come back. I always wondered if she found
a better deal with someone else. Can not say that I was sorry to see her
go.