Andrew Gabriel

Default Plumber giving the ****

"Roy Williams, 46, from East Grinstead, Sussex, was captured
urinating into a vase before pouring it into the water tank
at a house in Leatherhead, Surrey."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/s...es/4100222.stm

Apparently he told the court the sound of running water
made him suddenly need to urinate. He was unaware Surrey
Trading Standards were filming him, and of course also
caught him doing work unnecessary to fix the fault.

--
Andrew Gabriel
Lobster

Andrew Gabriel wrote:
"Roy Williams, 46, from East Grinstead, Sussex, was captured
urinating into a vase before pouring it into the water tank
at a house in Leatherhead, Surrey."

Mm, nice...

What is it with plumbers? I remember one of those 'tradesmen from hell'
programmes a couple of years ago when another one of them was caught on
camera doing just the same thing.

--
David
Andrew Mawson

"Lobster" wrote in message
Andrew Gabriel wrote:
"Roy Williams, 46, from East Grinstead, Sussex, was captured
urinating into a vase before pouring it into the water tank
at a house in Leatherhead, Surrey."

Mm, nice...

What is it with plumbers? I remember one of those 'tradesmen from

hell'
programmes a couple of years ago when another one of them was caught

on
camera doing just the same thing.

--
David

Probably the same one and the case has only just come to Court !

AWEM

Lobster

Andrew Mawson wrote:
"Lobster" wrote in message

Andrew Gabriel wrote:

"Roy Williams, 46, from East Grinstead, Sussex, was captured
urinating into a vase before pouring it into the water tank at a
house in Leatherhead, Surrey."

Mm, nice...

What is it with plumbers? I remember one of those 'tradesmen from
hell' programmes a couple of years ago when another one of them was
caught on camera doing just the same thing.

Probably the same one and the case has only just come to Court !

Maybe - though the BBC piece does report that Trading Standards were
repsonsible for the cameras rather than Poxy TV Programmes Ltd

David
Andy Dingley

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 18:06:52 GMT, Lobster
wrote:

What is it with plumbers?

(Claustrophobic) friend of mine moved into a house over the road. So I
get the job of carrying a few boxes up into the attic for him, and
stowing them up there alongside the CW tank.

While I'm up there, I discover a large and clearly ancient fossilised
turd. Just sat there on the plywood next to the tank. Wasn't pigeon,
cat or weasel, so I guess it had to be plumber!

Mary Fisher

"Lobster" wrote in message
Andrew Gabriel wrote:
"Roy Williams, 46, from East Grinstead, Sussex, was captured
urinating into a vase before pouring it into the water tank
at a house in Leatherhead, Surrey."

Mm, nice...

What is it with plumbers? I remember one of those 'tradesmen from hell'
programmes a couple of years ago when another one of them was caught on
camera doing just the same thing.

Is it only plumbers who do this sort of thing?

If anyone says 'yes'? I don't believe them.

Mary

--
David

Mary Fisher

wrote:

What is it with plumbers?

(Claustrophobic) friend of mine moved into a house over the road. So I
get the job of carrying a few boxes up into the attic for him, and
stowing them up there alongside the CW tank.

While I'm up there, I discover a large and clearly ancient fossilised
turd. Just sat there on the plywood next to the tank. Wasn't pigeon,
cat or weasel, so I guess it had to be plumber!

They get very excited when they find turds underground in York.

Mary

The Natural Philosopher

Mary Fisher wrote:

"Lobster" wrote in message

Andrew Gabriel wrote:

"Roy Williams, 46, from East Grinstead, Sussex, was captured
urinating into a vase before pouring it into the water tank
at a house in Leatherhead, Surrey."

Mm, nice...

What is it with plumbers? I remember one of those 'tradesmen from hell'
programmes a couple of years ago when another one of them was caught on
camera doing just the same thing.

Is it only plumbers who do this sort of thing?

If anyone says 'yes'? I don't believe them.

No, ground workers are similar.

Ther idea of luxury is to use the digger to scoop a hole in the ground
and then sit on the tines...

Roadies are similar too. A fiend who used to work for Marshalls
Amplification in the early 70's got a whole load of overlaoded speakers
in for repairs, with a giant roadie turd in each one, and '****ing ****'
stencilled over the band name...deep purple I think he said..
Mary

--
David

Andy Hall

On Thu, 16 Jun 2005 22:52:18 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

Roadies are similar too. A fiend who used to work for Marshalls
Amplification in the early 70's got a whole load of overlaoded speakers
in for repairs, with a giant roadie turd in each one, and '****ing ****'
stencilled over the band name...deep purple I think he said..

What could they have been eating?

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

http://www.diybanter.com

dave stanton

Was he really a fiend ?

Dave

The Natural Philosopher

wrote:

Roadies are similar too. A fiend who used to work for Marshalls
Amplification in the early 70's got a whole load of overlaoded speakers
in for repairs, with a giant roadie turd in each one, and '****ing ****'
stencilled over the band name...deep purple I think he said..

What could they have been eating?

Beetroot, one assumes.

The Natural Philosopher

dave stanton wrote: