amby

Default Wil this conquer cat ****?

Bleach will take care of it. It may take several applications. May
need to soak
in as it were.

In oups.com,
Never Enough Money spewed forth:
:: My wife's stupid cat has used a corner of out living room to ****
:: in off and on for year - usually when the weather is bad outside
:: she'l use the corner instead of venturing out the cat door.
::
:: So, we decided to pull up the stinky carpet and put down hardwood
:: floors. Today we pulled up the carpet and discovered the OSB board
:: underneath also reeks of canine urine.
::
:: So we used a strong detergent and let it dry. Still there's the
:: odor although only half as strong.
::
:: I could replace the OSB but that's a lot of work. What if I paint
:: over it before putting the hardwood floor down? Do you thin any
:: odor would waft up into the room?
::
:: Thanks for your feedback.