KLS

Default Wil this conquer cat ****?

On 5 Nov 2005 18:40:22 -0800, "Never Enough Money"
wrote:

I could replace the OSB but that's a lot of work. What if I paint over
it before putting the hardwood floor down? Do you thin any odor would
waft up into the room?

Sorry about the cat ****ing problem: try to address that behavioral
issue separately (make sure the cat doesn't have a urinary tract
infection, consider what new stuff is happening in the house (new cat,
dog, child?), clean the litterbox daily, etc.). Yes, you need to
either paint over or seal that OSB somehow before you put down new
hardwood floor. That should seal the wood, but make sure you don't
miss any nooks and crannies in the area. I'm sure simple cheap primer
would work fine for this application.