Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Liz

Default ?? re automatic pool vacuum

After 32 years of manually vacuuming our inground pool, DH has had it and
wants to buy an automatic poor vacuum but isn't sure which make/model would
be best for our pool. This is a Sylvan 23,000 gallon concrete pool, born in
1961 and coated with fiberglass two years ago. If possible he'd like to get
a vacuum without a booster pump. He's looking at the Polaris 360 but can't
find any reviews on this model. Do any of you good people have experience
with this type of pool vacuum that you'd care to share?

Thanks!

Liz