Craven Morehead

The Polaris 380 requires a booster pump while the 360 does not. I have the
360 and it works fine here in Georgia.
"Liz" wrote in message
Thanks for all the responses. It sounds like the majority of you are
recommending a model with the booster pump. DH was trying to avoid that
added expense, but in the long run maybe the expense is warranted. BTW,
we're in the Philly 'burbs and with our property surrounded by 60-foot

high
oaks, leaves ARE a major problem in the fall, not to mention acorns!

Liz

"Liz" wrote in message
After 32 years of manually vacuuming our inground pool, DH has had it

and
wants to buy an automatic poor vacuum but isn't sure which make/model
would be best for our pool. This is a Sylvan 23,000 gallon concrete

pool,
born in 1961 and coated with fiberglass two years ago. If possible he'd
like to get a vacuum without a booster pump. He's looking at the

Polaris
360 but can't find any reviews on this model. Do any of you good people
have experience with this type of pool vacuum that you'd care to share?

Thanks!

Liz