SteveB

"Liz" wrote in message
Thanks for all the responses. It sounds like the majority of you are
recommending a model with the booster pump. DH was trying to avoid that
added expense, but in the long run maybe the expense is warranted. BTW,
we're in the Philly 'burbs and with our property surrounded by 60-foot
high oaks, leaves ARE a major problem in the fall, not to mention acorns!

Liz

Trying to tell ya. Look at the Hayward before you opt for one with extra
pump$, partS, and deviceS. I never could fathom why I should have to spend
a lot for another pump just to run the pool cleaner.

I have my Hayward running right now. I just put it in the water, and come
back later. So simple, and no extra pumps of zillions of pieces and parts.

Steve