reader

Forgot to mention - if you have a lot of leaves falling into the pool, the
Polaris type cleaners work well because they have a bag where the debris
collects. Suction side cleaners would send debris through the plumbing
lines.

"SteveB" wrote in message
There are many brands out there. You have heard from people with Polaris
and Hayward. Go look. Compare. One needs a booster pump. One has a ton
of moving parts. We haven't even heard from Kreepy Krauly of Piranha.
Just look at them, and choose the one you think will do the job.

Personally, I like the Hayward for simplicity. It works fine and it does
a good job.

steve