reader

The Polaris cleaners are better than sliced bread. I have one with a booster
pump, can't remember the model number, possibly the 380. It runs about an
hour a day and it's worth every penny.

"Liz" wrote in message
After 32 years of manually vacuuming our inground pool, DH has had it and
wants to buy an automatic poor vacuum but isn't sure which make/model
would be best for our pool. This is a Sylvan 23,000 gallon concrete pool,
born in 1961 and coated with fiberglass two years ago. If possible he'd
like to get a vacuum without a booster pump. He's looking at the Polaris
360 but can't find any reviews on this model. Do any of you good people
have experience with this type of pool vacuum that you'd care to share?

Thanks!

Liz