Home Ownership (misc.consumers.house)

Posted to misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

Default Disrespectful zipperhead menu planters

My condo property clearly has signs that say NO SOLICITING.

A local Ching Chong Ding Dong Hong Kong place has been ignoring
our rules for years now, and plastering the menus of their fillet-of-mutt
offerings on our doors--each and every g.d. one.

What to do? I could go around behind them and collect every one,
and drive over to their place and throw them all at the door?

Nah, too much work. Plus, the cutt throats would likely just pick them
up and use em again.

Verbally complain?

Nah, I'm quite sure it's been done and met with "Me no English."

Kick the ass of the next zipperhead menu boy who shows?

Nah, I'd get sent up river for 50 years, you know, "hate" crime
and all that.

Call law enforcement?

Joke.

Stop buying their zipperhead food?

How can I stop what I never started....

This flyer always has the following written on it:

"FREE DELIVERY"

followed by:

"Driver tip not included." LMAO!

Posted to misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

1. "collect every one,
and drive over to their place and throw them all at the door." But
tear 'em all up first, so they can't reuse them.

2. Call in some pick-up orders, but never show up. Let them bleed a
bit.

On May 10, 9:16 am, "appling" wrote:
[...]

Posted to misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house
mc mc is offline

Why *not* call law enforcement? People who poke around "No Soliciting"
areas, distributing ads, may be casing the place for a burglary.

Posted to misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

Let their "Mailslot" in the front door be your friend

Simply deposit your choice of payload Here is a list.....

1 Mice or rats....easy to get, easy to deliver
2 Crickets.....easy to buy
3 Various insects.....use your imagination
4 Rattlesnake.....hard to deliver thru the slot, but a very nasty payload!
5Dog**** all over the sidewalk in front of the place, adds to the ambiance.

Posted to misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

"Bob's Backfire Burrito" wrote in message
Let their "Mailslot" in the front door be your friend

Simply deposit your choice of payload Here is a list.....

1 Mice or rats....easy to get, easy to deliver
2 Crickets.....easy to buy
3 Various insects.....use your imagination
4 Rattlesnake.....hard to deliver thru the slot, but a very nasty
payload!
5Dog**** all over the sidewalk in front of the place, adds to the
ambiance.

Hmm, all rather imaginative, but.....this would take effort, and could lead
to some trouble I'd guess. This kind of thing could easily be twisted
into "hatemonger" white male harrassing poor innocent Ching Chongs.
Ya think?

Posted to misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

"mc" wrote in message
Why *not* call law enforcement? People who poke around "No Soliciting"
areas, distributing ads, may be casing the place for a burglary.

Whether or not THEY are casing the place for burglarly, they are
FACILITATING burglarly by putting visible indicators on the doors of people
who are away on vacation.

I don't know if anyone every tried to bring charges of being an accessory
against one of these meatheads - I know I'd convict without a blink.

Posted to misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

Fri, 11 May 2007 08:40:09 -0700 from Bob's Backfire Burrito BLAMPOW!
@pullmyfinger.org:
Let their "Mailslot" in the front door be your friend

Simply deposit your choice of payload Here is a list.....

1 Mice or rats....easy to get, easy to deliver
2 Crickets.....easy to buy
3 Various insects.....use your imagination
4 Rattlesnake.....hard to deliver thru the slot, but a very nasty payload!
5Dog**** all over the sidewalk in front of the place, adds to the ambiance.

While it *may* be illegal to plaster menus, it *is* illegal to do
those things. The law doesn't accept "I was annoyed" as a plea in
mitigation.

http://OakRoadSystems.com/
Posted to misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

As I understand it, on Fri, 11 May 2007 14:49:27 -0400, "appling"
wrote:

"Bob's Backfire Burrito" wrote in message
t...
Let their "Mailslot" in the front door be your friend

Simply deposit your choice of payload Here is a list.....

1 Mice or rats....easy to get, easy to deliver
2 Crickets.....easy to buy
3 Various insects.....use your imagination
4 Rattlesnake.....hard to deliver thru the slot, but a very nasty
payload!
5Dog**** all over the sidewalk in front of the place, adds to the
ambiance.

Hmm, all rather imaginative, but.....this would take effort, and could lead
to some trouble I'd guess. This kind of thing could easily be twisted
into "hatemonger" white male harrassing poor innocent Ching Chongs.
Ya think?

Given how proudly you display your racism, yes, it could
certainly be viewed as a hate crime.

--
Kent
No todos los que ven tus obras ven tus virtudes.

Posted to misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
.net...
In article , says...
My condo property clearly has signs that say NO SOLICITING.

A local Ching Chong Ding Dong Hong Kong place has been ignoring
our rules for years now, and plastering the menus of their fillet-of-mutt
offerings on our doors--each and every g.d. one.

What to do? I could go around behind them and collect every one,
and drive over to their place and throw them all at the door?

You surely have a property owners association, right?
The association surely has a lawyer, right?

Yep and yep. As a matter of fact the assoc. lawyer is a zip-head
himself!

So have the lawyer, or the association president, phone them and ask
them to stop.

If that doesn't produce results, have the lawyer write them a cease-and-
desist letter on association letterhead.

The next time they paper your doors, have the association hire someone
to go around the property picking up the flyers. Taking pictures would
help, too. Then have the lawyer send them a bill, again on association
letterhead, for the cost of the cleanup, reminding them of the previous
cease-and-desist letter. If they do not pay, the association should file
an action in small claims court.

Repeat as needed until they get the message.

In a perfect world, this would be great. But the real world, not.
It's hard enough getting these people to do some of the
essentials of the property.

TV service menu [email protected] Electronics Repair 2 June 30th 06 05:26 AM
Hitachi menu always on S0crate Electronics Repair 4 March 9th 05 09:14 PM
SONY TV MENU Angulos Electronics Repair 2 October 21st 04 12:43 PM
PLANTERS J T Woodworking 0 September 29th 04 02:47 AM
Sanyo service menu Keith Electronics Repair 6 January 8th 04 06:47 PM