Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default TV service menu

Hello, new to Google Groups, so I hope this is the right spot to ask
this...

I am trying to find the service menu codes to my CRT HDTV, as when in
S-Video and Composite, the geometry is off, where when in Component,
it's perfect..

It's a Prima HT2778P.. Thanks..

I have tried Sleep-Mute-Input-Display, but that won't work on this
one... It works on my other one though. (same model, different
firmwares..)

Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Papa_J

Time to call for technicial support from the manufacturer, they may have a
resource that you can afford.
wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello, new to Google Groups, so I hope this is the right spot to ask
this...

I am trying to find the service menu codes to my CRT HDTV, as when in
S-Video and Composite, the geometry is off, where when in Component,
it's perfect..

It's a Prima HT2778P.. Thanks..

I have tried Sleep-Mute-Input-Display, but that won't work on this
one... It works on my other one though. (same model, different
firmwares..)

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

I have tried contacting the company, but whenever I give them my serial
number, they blow me off.. (some tech..., and it's ALWAYS the same
tech too)... I am going to call them and corner them on why they keep
blowing me off...

Papa_J wrote:
Time to call for technicial support from the manufacturer, they may have a
resource that you can afford.
oups.com...