Posted to misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house
appling appling is offline

Default Disrespectful zipperhead menu planters

My condo property clearly has signs that say NO SOLICITING.

A local Ching Chong Ding Dong Hong Kong place has been ignoring
our rules for years now, and plastering the menus of their fillet-of-mutt
offerings on our doors--each and every g.d. one.

What to do? I could go around behind them and collect every one,
and drive over to their place and throw them all at the door?

Nah, too much work. Plus, the cutt throats would likely just pick them
up and use em again.

Verbally complain?

Nah, I'm quite sure it's been done and met with "Me no English."

Kick the ass of the next zipperhead menu boy who shows?

Nah, I'd get sent up river for 50 years, you know, "hate" crime
and all that.

Call law enforcement?

Joke.

Stop buying their zipperhead food?

How can I stop what I never started....

This flyer always has the following written on it:

"FREE DELIVERY"

followed by:

"Driver tip not included." LMAO!