Posted to misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Disrespectful zipperhead menu planters

In article , says...
My condo property clearly has signs that say NO SOLICITING.

A local Ching Chong Ding Dong Hong Kong place has been ignoring
our rules for years now, and plastering the menus of their fillet-of-mutt
offerings on our doors--each and every g.d. one.

What to do? I could go around behind them and collect every one,
and drive over to their place and throw them all at the door?

You surely have a property owners association, right?
The association surely has a lawyer, right?

So have the lawyer, or the association president, phone them and ask
them to stop.

If that doesn't produce results, have the lawyer write them a cease-and-
desist letter on association letterhead.

The next time they paper your doors, have the association hire someone
to go around the property picking up the flyers. Taking pictures would
help, too. Then have the lawyer send them a bill, again on association
letterhead, for the cost of the cleanup, reminding them of the previous
cease-and-desist letter. If they do not pay, the association should file
an action in small claims court.

Repeat as needed until they get the message.