Posted to misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house
Kent Wills Kent Wills is offline

Default Disrespectful zipperhead menu planters

As I understand it, on Fri, 11 May 2007 14:49:27 -0400, "appling"
wrote:

"Bob's Backfire Burrito" wrote in message
t...
Let their "Mailslot" in the front door be your friend

Simply deposit your choice of payload Here is a list.....

1 Mice or rats....easy to get, easy to deliver
2 Crickets.....easy to buy
3 Various insects.....use your imagination
4 Rattlesnake.....hard to deliver thru the slot, but a very nasty
payload!
5Dog**** all over the sidewalk in front of the place, adds to the
ambiance.

Hmm, all rather imaginative, but.....this would take effort, and could lead
to some trouble I'd guess. This kind of thing could easily be twisted
into "hatemonger" white male harrassing poor innocent Ching Chongs.
Ya think?

Given how proudly you display your racism, yes, it could
certainly be viewed as a hate crime.

--
Kent
No todos los que ven tus obras ven tus virtudes.