Old March 14th 04, 07:17 AM
HellRazor

Default Macrovision hack?

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 23:24:45 +0100, Martin D. Bartsch
Gave us:

Following all what I read and heard about the last elections (Florida
and so on) I have the impression that Gore should have been president.
(But I am too far away to start a real debate about this question)

Both mentally, and physically, after that 101.5% percent retarded
remark.

In the USSR there were at least 150% votes counted over those cast
in every election.

In Florida cast votes did not get counted, and some voters were
turned away at the polls. Big difference.

On Usenet, 100% of us vote that you are an idiot.

Old March 14th 04, 07:22 AM
HellRazor

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 09:10:09 +0000, Jason Pope
Gave us:

So recording is not the same as copying?
Cool,..........I won't copy any more of my DVD's then, I'll record them
onto another disk!

Typical retarded baby bull****, from the retarded bull**** baby.

You're boring. Can you can add some variety to your posts by using some of
the other words from your 50 word vocabulary every once in awhile?

Old March 14th 04, 07:23 AM
HellRazor

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
news
On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 18:15:40 +0000, Jason Pope
Gave us:

DarkMatter wrote:

Typical retarded baby bull****, from the retarded bull**** baby.

Now that's cheating, cutting and pasting!
Not to mention it's getting to the point of spam!

Jason

More retarded baby bull**** claims, made by the retarded bull****
baby.

DorkMatter isn't really a troll after all! Someone left a "speech to text"
application running next to his parrot!

Old March 14th 04, 07:26 AM
HellRazor

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 18:10:27 +0000, Jason Pope
Gave us:

OK, they will also look at your other posts you made to this newsgroup,
crossposted at that, when they consider the numerous complaints made!

They would ONLY make such a consideration if *I* started the cross
posted thread. They do not care if I respond to a cross posted
thread, even if it is in all the originally posted groups. Get a
clue. Sure, my REPLIES are cross posted. They are as a response,
however, and I never originated a thread that way. Like I told you
before, you need to learn a few things.

Welcome to the twisted, confusing world of DorkMatter, land of illogical
premises and false justifications!

Old March 14th 04, 07:27 AM
HellRazor

"Jason Pope" wrote in message
Michelle Steiner wrote:
In article ,
Jason Pope wrote:

Are you Dark Matter's bitch!

I thought DarkMatter WAS a bitch.

Old March 14th 04, 10:56 AM
Jason Pope

DarkMatter wrote:
On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 18:07:15 +0000, Jason Pope
Gave us:

The point was you claimed he could use any email address he wished in
the "from" box, when that quite blatantly is not the case!

Not true. If a made up email addy turns out to be owned by someone,
and that person complains (nobody else!), THEN the ISP will INFORM the
subscriber of their error, and suggest that they do not use real email
addy's that are not their own.

AND THAT IS ABOUT ALL THEY WILL DO.

Nope, the person using the email address that doesn't belong to them
would get a stern warning or even be TOS'd if it is not their first offence!

Have a nice day!

Jason

Old March 14th 04, 11:04 AM
Jason Pope

DarkMatter wrote:
On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 14:50:47 -0600, "drugboy" Gave
us:

DVD's DO degrade...go back to chemistry 101 and bone up on oxidation...you
Twerp!!

You should try that yourself, retard boy.

Oxidation requires OXYGEN to be present. Aluminized disc layers are
NOT exposed to oxygen, they are sealed inside plastic with an adhesive
on one side, and directly fused to it via vapor deposition
metallization on the other.. Got clue?

Try again DM, there has been confirmed problems, notably with "Contact",
try a google and see!

Jason

Old March 14th 04, 06:16 PM
Richard C.

"HellRazor" wrote in message
news:[email protected]_s04...
:
: "DarkMatter" wrote in
message
: ...
[...]
================
Are you sure it is not 123.75%?
==================

Old March 14th 04, 06:18 PM
Richard C.

"DarkMatter" wrote in
message ...
:
: GTFUCYMMWTU
: Grow the **** up, Chuck, you make me want to upchuck.

====================
Let me guess.........
Second grade?
Fourth?

Old March 14th 04, 07:58 PM
HellRazor

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 07:16:13 GMT, "HellRazor" Gave
us:

"DarkMatter" wrote in

message
.. .
On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 08:48:55 +0000, Jason Pope
Gave us:

Read it again, I even posted it here for you!

Yes, and you STILL did not read it right.

DumbMatter has problems with reading and comprehension. And interaction
with other human beings.

I am not the one filing petty, wussy boy complaints.

Nope, you're just trolling and cross posting. Get a life, trailer boy.