Old March 13th 04, 06:10 PM
Jason Pope

Default Macrovision hack?

DarkMatter wrote:

Tell you what, I'll find those posts and
see whether your ISP thinks that you have been threatening, I think if
they take a general look here they'll be able to get a real feel about
your Usenet activities!

They will also consider the required proofs. As yet there has been
no threat, therefore no threat can be claimed as an action against me
by them. Got clue?

OK, they will also look at your other posts you made to this newsgroup,
crossposted at that, when they consider the numerous complaints made!

Jason

Old March 13th 04, 06:13 PM
Jason Pope

DarkMatter wrote:

GTFUCYMMWTU
Grow the **** up, Chuck, you make me want to upchuck.

erm, it's not me swearing with every post I make, little man!

Swear:
1 : to utter or take solemnly (an oath)
2 a : to assert as true or promise under oath a sworn affidavit b :
to assert or promise emphatically or earnestly swore to uphold the
Constitution
3 a : to put to an oath : administer an oath to b : to bind by an oath
swore them to secrecy
4 obsolete : to invoke the name of (a sacred being) in an oath
5 : to bring into a specified state by swearing swore his life away

From websters, you retarded twit.

I swear, you are a ****ing retard.

From dictionary.com
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=swear

To use abusive, violent, or blasphemous language against; curse.

Old March 13th 04, 06:15 PM
Jason Pope

DarkMatter wrote:

Typical retarded baby bull****, from the retarded bull**** baby.

Now that's cheating, cutting and pasting!
Not to mention it's getting to the point of spam!

Jason

Old March 13th 04, 08:32 PM
Jason Pope

Michelle Steiner wrote:
In article ,
Jason Pope wrote:

I swear, you are a ****ing retard.

From dictionary.com
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=swear

To use abusive, violent, or blasphemous language against; curse.

How ****ing dishonest of you. That is only one of many definitions
listed on that site, and is one of the least appropriate to the context
in which he used it.

1. To make a solemn declaration, invoking a deity or a sacred
person or thing, in confirmation of and witness to the honesty or truth
of such a declaration.
2. To make a solemn promise; vow.
3. To use profane oaths; curse.
4. Law. To give evidence or testimony under oath.

v. tr.
1. To declare or affirm solemnly by invoking a deity or a sacred
person or thing.
2. To promise or pledge with a solemn oath; vow: He swore his
oath of allegiance to the queen. See Synonyms at promise.
3. To utter or bind oneself to (an oath).
4. Law. To administer a legal oath to: All the witnesses have been
sworn.
5. To say or affirm earnestly and with great conviction.

Phrasal Verbs:
swear at
To use abusive, violent, or blasphemous language against; curse.
swear by
1. To have great reliance on or confidence in: He swears by his
personal physician.
2. To have reliable knowledge of; be sure of: I think she left
early, but I couldn't swear by it.
3. To take an oath by: He swore by all the angels and saints of
heaven.
swear in
To administer a legal or official oath to: swear in a mayor.
swear off Informal
To pledge to renounce or give up: She has sworn off cigarettes.
swear out Law
To obtain (a warrant for arrest) by making a charge under oath.

I don't know whether you are a coward, but you certainly are a scoundrel.

Are you Dark Matter's bitch!

I just included the definition of "swear" that he thoughtfully left out!
If you saw his post then you'd have realised that, before having a go at
me half-cocked!

The definition I gave is the only one relevent to Dark Matter.

Have a nice day!

Jason

Old March 13th 04, 08:50 PM
drugboy

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Sun, 7 Mar 2004 17:24:14 -0800, "Mike Kohary" Gave
us:

Degradation or lack thereof was never a reason for the fair use rights of
consumers.

That actually was one of the arguments that swayed the decision.

The degradation of VHS tapes, which is what the law was drafted
based on arguments that they shouldn't have to be repurchased.

That argument is no longer valid, and will be one of the arguments
against the mindset that DVDs need to be backed up bit for bit, when
they do not. If you want a downconverted VHS tape, fine.

No digital extractions and no full res "backups" should be ever
considered legal. It opens the door to the thieves, regardless of how
honorable or noble your intentions are. Hell, the evidence is right
here after two years of bull**** since authoring drives came out.

Over 80% of you twits are thieves.

Whats your source on this NumNuts?

DVD's DO degrade...go back to chemistry 101 and bone up on oxidation...you
Twerp!!

For the rest of you...Sony ran thru this 20 years ago and this too will come
to pass.

DarkMatter too bad you don't have more graymatter!!

Old March 13th 04, 10:24 PM
Martin D. Bartsch

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 17:27:28 -0800, "Richard C." post-age
@spamcop.net wrote:

As opposed to the old USSR where they were elected by the majority?

With 101.5%

Do you mean to say that all the winners of your elections always have
over 50% of the total votes?

Following all what I read and heard about the last elections (Florida
and so on) I have the impression that Gore should have been president.
(But I am too far away to start a real debate about this question)

--
Martin D. Bartsch
ARD Paris
Old March 13th 04, 10:24 PM
Martin D. Bartsch

On Fri, 12 Mar 2004 17:25:43 -0800, "Richard C." post-age
@spamcop.net wrote:

No..........
And believe it or not, that is a good thing.

ack
but I heard it, and seeing the drama they made about Janet Jackson's
breast I believed it

--
Martin D. Bartsch
ARD Paris
Old March 13th 04, 11:46 PM
Jason Pope

DarkMatter wrote:

How can you steal something you legally purchased?

Retard. I didn't say anything about a legally purchased disc. My
reference was to stealing. You do know what that word means, right?

That would be any DLd stream off the net, or any ripped image of any
disc that the copy twit doesn't OWN. Get a clue, jackass.

How has that got anything to do with ripping a backup copy of your DVD,
which is what the entire conversation is about?!

Jason

Old March 14th 04, 07:15 AM
HellRazor

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 18:07:15 +0000, Jason Pope
Gave us:

The point was you claimed he could use any email address he wished in
the "from" box, when that quite blatantly is not the case!

Not true. If a made up email addy turns out to be owned by someone,
and that person complains (nobody else!), THEN the ISP will INFORM the
subscriber of their error, and suggest that they do not use real email
addy's that are not their own.

AND THAT IS ABOUT ALL THEY WILL DO.

That may be all THEY do. My lawyer, however, will take your trailer from
you and garnish your janiorial pay!

Old March 14th 04, 07:16 AM
HellRazor

"DarkMatter" wrote in message
On Sat, 13 Mar 2004 08:48:55 +0000, Jason Pope
Gave us:

Read it again, I even posted it here for you!

Yes, and you STILL did not read it right.

DumbMatter has problems with reading and comprehension. And interaction
with other human beings.