Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

Default Secret Squirrel..ADMITTED pedophile

Secret Squirrel wrote:

Gray Shockley wrote in
.com:

On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 15:32:09 -0500, bob&carole wrote:

Move on squirrel, you sleezy pedophile...
This piece of **** lurks in alt.support.boy-lovers

Ask it what it thinks about "boy-love"

We don't have to; in a rather long message, he told us his
exact feelings and thoughts on it.

And I think those of us that read that message have a clear
understanding of what he was saying.

And, unless asked, I don't repeat it in every forum, ad nauseum.
Not every forum I take to be my bully pulpit for this; I have
LOTS of opinions on other matters.

(RUN FOR THE HILLS!)

But I find it more interesting that Bob&Carole are so very,
very interested in alt.support.boy-lovers.

Personally, I don't particularly care for young people
doing anything sexually. I'm a prude ( I mean /really/! In
the Army - in my shops and platoons - I didn't allow
profanity. Well, actually I did. As long as blood was
spurting, a bone was sticking up through the skin, someone
was being crushed beneath a truck - extreme language for
extreme situations).

But I don't particularly care for older men (interesting
how men tend to - in the great majority of cases - be the
sexual predators) "going after" young girls either.

But that's me /personally/. At 18, either/both are legal.
Middle-aged men can rejuvenate themselves with a boy or
girl.

One of the pedophiles on asb-l, Laurence Taylor, has a lover
ten years older than himself. Another "girl lover", Frank
McCoy, on asg-l, I think is in his 70s and married. As I have
said, I am not in any sexual relationship with anyone younger
than 18, and I consciously try not to fit the stereotype--I
don't lurk around playgrounds or arcades nor do I volunteer
to work in the Boy Scouts or Boys Club (even though people
have told me "why don't you? Kids seem to just naturally
love you").

So even here, the actual sexual practice of self-acknowledged
pedophiles (people with the orientation) varies. To boot, at
least half of all sex offenses against "children" (as defined
legally) are committed by people who are *not* pedophiles in
their sexual orientation. "Sex offender" and "pedophile" are
not synonyms.

And I regard your comments as filthy.

You have about the same "moral high ground" as Dick Cheney.

How many hours a day are you concerned with homosexuality?

Is it everyday, all day?

How often do you read alt.support.boy-lovers? You certainly
appear to know what's posted there.

Do you switch back and forth from alt.support.boy-lovers to
alt.education so you can read Tommy "Parasite" Topaz?

Didn't you make a similar post to alt.education a while
back? I seem to remember a guy who was /very/ interested in
young boys & homosexuality.

Let's Google Groups for Bob&Carole,

Wow! My memory hasn't been eaten up by the Lyme Disease as
much as I thought it had.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.e...browse_thread/
thread/61db14638f8
7e436/a0727ea07211fcad?lnk=gst&q=%2B%22alt.support.boy-
lovers%22+%2Bsquirrel&rnum=1#a0727ea07211fcad
-----
Subject changed: Does Life Begin at Conception? The Bible
says "No".

From: - view profile
Date: Sat, Apr 29 2006 2:24 pm
----------------------- Email:
Groups: alt.education,
alt.politics, az.politics, alt.support.boy-lovers,
alt.disgusting.stories.my-imagination

[chomp to finale]

Look who's talking, sleezy squirrel..the biggest PEDOPHILE
of alt.support.boy-lovers
-----

And let's remember (if you can't remember anything but your
/extreme/ fanaticism on homosexuality) the discussion where
your brought up your rabid interest in homosexuality was on
medical care.

Why is it that people like you have to /always/ bring up
homosexuality?

I'm really bored by you and your kind. Heck, I'm het and
talk about /that/ bores me (unless it's my lover/best
friend/wife talking).

And, while this message was just to:

alt.atheism
alt.politics.homosexuality
alt.education

Your last drive-by homosexual posting was to:

alt.education
alt.politics
az.politics
alt.support.boy-lovers
alt.disgusting.stories.my-imagination

You certainly have more interest in homosexuality than I've
seen in a /long/ time.

And incest. I've got B&C killfiled on asb-l deader than a
doornail, but reportedly he/she/it has gone on a spree of
crossposting fictional incest wank stories all over the
'net, just to show everyone how morally horrified he/she/it
is.

That's one supersized case of obsession he/she/it has going
on there.

Secret Squirrel

From: - view profile
Date: Sat, Apr 29 2006 2:24 pm
----------------------- Email:
[...]

Nice reply there, Bob&Carole. I think you've elegantly summed
up your entire body of argument in ... hang on, let me count...
zero lines.

Although to be honest, you might have overstated your case a bit.

-- cary

From: - view profile
Date: Sat, Apr 29 2006 2:24 pm
----------------------- Email:
[...]

A search of the asbl archives will prove that secret/sleezy squirrel
and laurence taylor are pedophiles

Secret Squirrel Wrote:

One of the pedophiles on asb-l, Laurence Taylor, has a lover
ten years older than himself. Another "girl lover", Frank
McCoy, on asg-l, I think is in his 70s and married. As I have
said, I am not in any sexual relationship with anyone younger
than 18, and I consciously try not to fit the stereotype--I
don't lurk around playgrounds or arcades nor do I volunteer
to work in the Boy Scouts or Boys Club (even though people
have told me "why don't you? Kids seem to just naturally
love you").

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

Once upon a time in alt.atheism, dear sweet bob&carole (bobandcarole100
@hotmail.com) made the light shine upon us with this:

A search of the asbl archives will prove that secret/sleezy squirrel
and laurence taylor are pedophiles

My kid can beat up any pedophile your god can throw at us.

--
Uncle Vic
aa Atheist #2011

From: - view profile
Date: Sat, Apr 29 2006 2:24 pm
----------------------- Email:
[...]

If I must repeat myself, then I suppose I must repeat myself:

Tell us something we didn't already know.

-- cary

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Cary Kittrell wrote:

Tell us something we didn't already know.

How about:
You're posting in the wrong group, pin head (probably applies to
both).......

From: - view profile
Date: Sat, Apr 29 2006 2:24 pm
----------------------- Email:
[...]

Why don't you tell us why you support and defend 2 heinous monsters
like squirrel and taylor.
Do you have something in common?

-- cary

From: - view profile
Date: Sat, Apr 29 2006 2:24 pm
----------------------- Email:
[...]

SSquirrel? I've already told you. Several times in fact. Google is your friend.

As for "Taylor", I have absolutely no idea who you are talking about.

Do you have something in common?

Yep: a love of honest, educated, informed (and often enough witty) discourse.

Now, why don't you tell us all what your reaction to the sight
of a cute 16-year old schoolgirl is?

-- cary

From: - view profile
Date: Sat, Apr 29 2006 2:24 pm
----------------------- Email:
[...]

Good answer moron...LOL
I have many friends but none are Pedophiles.

As for "Taylor", I have absolutely no idea who you are talking about.

Do you have something in common?

Yep: a love of honest, educated, informed (and often enough witty) discourse.

Then let him join the prison debate team.

Now, why don't you tell us all what your reaction to the sight
of a cute 16-year old schoolgirl is?

Why don't you tell us how old you are???

-- cary

From: - view profile
Date: Sat, Apr 29 2006 2:24 pm
----------------------- Email:
[...]

Why? If he doesn't go after underage boys, then he does nothing illegal.

Do you have evidence that SSquirrel does in fact approach underage
boys? If so, why don't you outline it for us?

Here, you may use this space :

-- cary

From: - view profile
Date: Sat, Apr 29 2006 2:24 pm
----------------------- Email:
[...]

And what makes you think he doesn't go after boys, his word?
The word of a pedophile piece of dog ****?

Do you have evidence that SSquirrel does in fact approach underage
boys? If so, why don't you outline it for us?

Its all in the asbl archives if you're smart enough to access it.

Here, you may use this space :

Thanks for the space.
Why don't you answer this question?
Maybe you like a little jailbait on your plate???

From: - view profile
Date: Sat, Apr 29 2006 2:24 pm
----------------------- Email:
[...]

What makes me think that you don't go after pre-pubescent girls?

Do you have evidence that SSquirrel does in fact approach underage
boys? If so, why don't you outline it for us?

Its all in the asbl archives if you're smart enough to access it.

Here, you may use this space :

Thanks for the space.
Why don't you answer this question?

Because you're now three questions behind on me. Your turn,

Afraid to answer?

-- cary

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

"bobandcarole" wrote in message
oups.com...

Cary Kittrell wrote:
In article . com
"bob&carole" writes:

Cary Kittrell wrote:
In article .com
"bob&carole" writes:
Secret Squirrel wrote:

[...]

Subject changed: Does Life Begin at Conception? The Bible
says "No".

From: - view profile
Date: Sat, Apr 29 2006 2:24 pm
----------------------- Email:
[...]

bob stop looking in the mirror
and typing about what you see

-- cary

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

None of you nitwits have enough sense to snip the BS and delete the
cross posted groups to keep from splattering this bull**** all over Usenet.
JR

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

Baal wrote:

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 22:54:05 +0000, Cary Kittrell wrote:

[lotsa stuff snipped]
[Newsgroups trimmed]

newsgroups added

Do you have something in common?

Yep: a love of honest, educated, informed (and often enough witty) discourse.

If that is indeed what you're looking for, then you sure as hell aren't
gonna get it from bob&carole. My cat is more articulate (and makes more
sense) than anything bob&carole spews forth.

"baal" or buul**** as it is known in alt.support.boy-lovers is another
sick old lecher that enjoys sucking young boys.
It belongs on the end of a rope.

Now, on the other hand, if you were looking for mindless, pointless,
frothing at the mouth, bob&carole would fill the bill quite nicely.

That's not what you said when we ran your pathetic baby raping ass out
of asbl.

Now, why don't you tell us all what your reaction to the sight
of a cute 16-year old schoolgirl is?

He's not into older women...

-- cary

Baal
Retired Lecturer, Encryption and Data Security, Pedo U, Usenet Campus

"Sed quis custodiet ipsos Custodes?" -- "Who will watch the Watchmen?"
-- Juvenal, Satires, VI, 347. circa 128 AD

"The people will believe what the media tells them they believe."
-- George Orwell

"Politicians and the media have conspired to infantilize, to dumb down,
the American public. At heart, politicians don't believe that Americans
can handle complex truths, and the news media, especially television news,
basically agrees." -- Tom Fenton, former CBS foreign correspondent

"Americans are too broadly underinformed to digest nuggets of information
that seem to contradict what they know of the world. ... Instead, news
channels prefer to feed Americans a constant stream of simplified
information, all of which fits what they already know. That way they don't
have to devote more air time or newsprint space to explanations or further
investigations." -- Tom Fenton, former CBS foreign correspondent

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

Secret Squirrel wrote:

(Cary Kittrell) wrote in
:

In article
.com
"bobandcarole" writes:

Why don't you tell us why you support and defend 2 heinous
monsters like squirrel and taylor.

SSquirrel? I've already told you. Several times in fact.
Google is your friend.

As for "Taylor", I have absolutely no idea who you are
talking about.

Laurence Taylor is a modest, articulate, intelligent,

As intelligent as a box of rocks...same goes for squirrel.

Most likely they are two old bald headed perverts posting from their
mothers basement.

likeable,
poster who usually tries mightily to understand another person's
position and tries to reach some points of consensus with it.
(Which makes him quite the opposite of B&C, of course).

pedophiles are deviants and threats to our children, that is the only
thing that matters.

He's
happily describes himself as a pedophile too,

And there you have it, a vile pedophile outs another for all to see.

by orientation,
even though he is in a relationship with another man 10 years
older than himself.

Then at best he/it's living a lie.

Facts are facts, you can't trust a pedophile.
Why do you think we have sex offender registries?
pedophiles are notorious liars, would you expect it to admit its
fiendish lust you your preteen child?

Laurence is also something of a child rights' advocate, based
in part on his experiences of coming "out" while still in school.
He frequents not only asb-l, but children's rights groups as
well. He strikes me as the type of person who tries to be there
to reach out to help people.

As such, Laurence is a heckuva good and decent guy. "Heinous
monster"?? Ha. I'd think you'd like him.

Six feet under maybe..................

-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

"bobandcarole" wrote in message
oups.com...

Secret Squirrel wrote:

(Cary Kittrell) wrote in
:

In article
.com
"bobandcarole" writes:

Why don't you tell us why you support and defend 2 heinous
monsters like squirrel and taylor.

SSquirrel? I've already told you. Several times in fact.
Google is your friend.

As for "Taylor", I have absolutely no idea who you are
talking about.

Laurence Taylor is a modest, articulate, intelligent,

As intelligent as a box of rocks...same goes for squirrel.

what does that make you

[...]

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

No One wrote:
"bobandcarole" writes:

No One wrote:
(Cary Kittrell) writes:

In article . com "bob&carole" writes:

A search of the asbl archives will prove that secret/sleezy squirrel
and laurence taylor are pedophiles

If I must repeat myself, then I suppose I must repeat myself:

Tell us something we didn't already know.

And I might add that most of us don't care what these two guys are as
long as they don't abuse children or engage in other illegal
activities.

What do you think pedophiles do idiot, play hopscotch?

What they "do" varies from person to person but the term "pedophile"
merely indicates a sexual attraction to children, whether one acts
on that attraction or not. This is not my opinion. It is the
definition of the term.

Avoiding the issue I see...........

What planet are you from?
There is no such thing as a "friendly" pedophile.
And asbl is far from a self help group, no matter that the lying
pedophiles might babble.

I don't read that newsgroup. I'd imagine, however, that some
pedophiles refrain from going after children if only to avoid a long
stay in prison. If you don't think that is true, provide some
documentation that shows otherwise - something from an academically
respectable source.

Pick up a newspaper, turn on the TV
Ever heard of Dateline NBC?

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

"bobandcarole" writes:

No One wrote:
"bobandcarole" writes:

What do you think pedophiles do idiot, play hopscotch?

What they "do" varies from person to person but the term "pedophile"
merely indicates a sexual attraction to children, whether one acts
on that attraction or not. This is not my opinion. It is the
definition of the term.

Avoiding the issue I see...........

On the contrary, the "issue" is your inability to understand the
English language.

What planet are you from?
There is no such thing as a "friendly" pedophile.
And asbl is far from a self help group, no matter that the lying
pedophiles might babble.

I don't read that newsgroup. I'd imagine, however, that some
pedophiles refrain from going after children if only to avoid a long
stay in prison. If you don't think that is true, provide some
documentation that shows otherwise - something from an academically
respectable source.

Pick up a newspaper, turn on the TV
Ever heard of Dateline NBC?

Come up with some data. Sure you'll read about some pedophile
being arrested every so often, but the ones who deserve to be
arrested are the ones who actually did something to children
(or obtained child pornograph).
Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

No One wrote:
"bobandcarole" writes:

No One wrote:
"bobandcarole" writes:

[...]

Google has 2000 to 3000 pedophile arrest/conviction stories daily, ask
your mother how to access them.

but the ones who deserve to be
arrested are the ones who actually did something to children

So you believe the deviant pieces of **** that come to molest kids and
are arrested before they can ruin a childs life are not worthy of
arrest???

(or obtained child pornograph).

Whats a "pornograph"??? LMAO

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

No One wrote:
"bobandcarole" writes:

No One wrote:
"bobandcarole" writes:

[...]

A million a year?

No.

-- cary

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

"bobandcarole" writes:

No One wrote:
"bobandcarole" writes:

Pick up a newspaper, turn on the TV
Ever heard of Dateline NBC?

Come up with some data. Sure you'll read about some pedophile
being arrested every so often,

Google has 2000 to 3000 pedophile arrest/conviction stories daily, ask
your mother how to access them.

Ask your math teacher why that (if true) does not tell you what fraction
of pedophiles actually abuse children. All it tells you is that the
fraction is not zero.

but the ones who deserve to be arrested are the ones who actually
did something to children

So you believe the deviant pieces of **** that come to molest kids
and are arrested before they can ruin a childs life are not worthy
of arrest???

If such an attempt fails, that is still a crime and something was done
to the children. What I was obviously referring to is some guy with
pedophile tendencies who gets professional help and has his problem
under control - we don't arrest those people because they haven't
committed a crime. If you try to arrest them for merely being
pedophiles, they won't seek professional help and the risk to children
will go up.

Or to put it more bluntly, would you rather have a pedophile spend
his own money on a shrink who will help him/her refrain from harming
children, or would you rather pay 20 to 30 thousand dollars a year
of the taxpayers' money to keep the dude in a state prison after he's
harmed some children?

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 12:18:25 -0500, Cary Kittrell wrote
(in article ):

Subject changed: Does Life Begin at Conception? The Bible
says "No".

From: - view profile
Date: Sat, Apr 29 2006 2:24 pm
----------------------- Email:
[...]

Kinda makes you want to know if bobandcarl are out on bail.

++ gray

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 14:21:50 -0500, Cary Kittrell wrote
(in article ):

In article . com
"bob&carole" writes:

Cary Kittrell wrote:

Subject changed: Does Life Begin at Conception? The Bible
says "No".

From: - view profile
Date: Sat, Apr 29 2006 2:24 pm
----------------------- Email:
[...]

It may just be me but do bobandcarl remind you of johnandknight?

There's something ineffable there which ties them together like hitler &
stalin, like nixon and bush.

It appears that bobandcarl have a "problem".

I think "he" would have been much happier as one of johnknight's sister's
lovers. Or john's - as the case may be.

++ me

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

No One wrote:
"bobandcarole" writes:

No One wrote:
"bobandcarole" writes:

[...]

There's no such thing as a "reformed" pedophile.
The only cure is a 6x8 cage or a bullet and I prefer the latter.

- we don't arrest those people because they haven't
committed a crime. If you try to arrest them for merely being
pedophiles, they won't seek professional help and the risk to children
will go up.

Or to put it more bluntly, would you rather have a pedophile spend
his own money on a shrink who will help him/her refrain from harming
children, or would you rather pay 20 to 30 thousand dollars a year
of the taxpayers' money to keep the dude in a state prison after he's
harmed some children?

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

bobandcarole wrote:

No One wrote:
"bobandcarole" writes:

No One wrote:
"bobandcarole" writes:

[...]

Are you sure? Born again christians claim they can turn
a gay person straight. Maybe the same routine will work
on pedophiles.

--

Fritz ...

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

Fritz wrote:
bobandcarole wrote:

No One wrote:
"bobandcarole" writes:

No One wrote:
"bobandcarole" writes:

[...]

I'm not a born again Christian, I never left.............

Maybe the same routine will work
on pedophiles.

There's no such thing as a "reformed" pedophile.
The only cure is a 6x8 cage or a bullet and I prefer the latter.

--

Fritz ...

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

No One wrote:
"bobandcarole" writes:

No One wrote:
"bobandcarole" writes:

[...]

been in one have you, speaking from the experience the last time you were in
prison.

- we don't arrest those people because they haven't
committed a crime. If you try to arrest them for merely being
pedophiles, they won't seek professional help and the risk to children
will go up.

Or to put it more bluntly, would you rather have a pedophile spend
his own money on a shrink who will help him/her refrain from harming
children, or would you rather pay 20 to 30 thousand dollars a year
of the taxpayers' money to keep the dude in a state prison after he's
harmed some children?

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

Wonderer wrote:
"No One" wrote in message
"bobandcarole" writes:

No One wrote:
(Cary Kittrell) writes:

In article . com
"bob&carole" writes:

[...]

don't ask bob to provide proof, he cannot

Why bother, "no one" is similar to you, it's not worth a
response........

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

bobandcarole wrote:

If such an attempt fails, that is still a crime and something was done
to the children. What I was obviously referring to is some guy with
pedophile tendencies who gets professional help and has his problem
under control

There's no such thing as a "reformed" pedophile.
The only cure is a 6x8 cage or a bullet and I prefer the latter.

Are you sure? Born again christians claim they can turn
a gay person straight.

I'm not a born again Christian,

Didn't say you were.

I never left.............

To enter in to the kingdom of God, ye must be born again.

Maybe the same routine will work
on pedophiles.

There's no such thing as a "reformed" pedophile.
The only cure is a 6x8 cage or a bullet and I prefer the latter.

I think you've already said that, you do seem to get your rocks off
repeating things all the time.

--

Fritz ...

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

Fritz wrote:
bobandcarole wrote:

[...]

Only to morons like you

--

Fritz ...

Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children

Secret Squirrel wrote:

"bobandcarole" wrote in
ups.com:

Fritz wrote:
bobandcarole wrote:

Are you sure? Born again christians claim they can turn
a gay person straight.

I'm not a born again Christian, I never left.............

Maybe the same routine will work
on pedophiles.

There's no such thing as a "reformed" pedophile.
The only cure is a 6x8 cage or a bullet and I prefer the
latter.

And where exactly in the New Testament did Jesus supposedly
rant against pedophilia--or, for that matter, homosexuality?

I repeat...There's no such thing as a "reformed" pedophile.
The only cure is a 6x8 cage or a bullet and I prefer the
latter.

You can put the quotes below (mind you, it has to be Jesus,
not Paul):

Oh and one other thing--where in the New Testament
did Jesus (or Paul for that matter) say that any sin was
unforgiveable? My Bible instead contains an admonition that
you would be judged by the way you treat the lowest of the
low, the most despised of the despised, and the neediest of the
needy. When you mistreat these, you will have been judged
as mistreating Jesus himself.

And, by your own words, pedophiles fit into all the above
categories precisely.

You touch my kids, I break your neck....bottom line

Secret Squirrel