Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children
No One No One is offline

Default Secret Squirrel..ADMITTED pedophile

(Cary Kittrell) writes:

In article . com "bob&carole" writes:

A search of the asbl archives will prove that secret/sleezy squirrel
and laurence taylor are pedophiles

If I must repeat myself, then I suppose I must repeat myself:

Tell us something we didn't already know.

And I might add that most of us don't care what these two guys are as
long as they don't abuse children or engage in other illegal
activities.

If they are pedophiles and are merely in some sort of self-help group
geared towards helping them cope with their problem so that children
are not harmed, I really don't see why I should object. If they are
abusing children, helping others find children to abuse, distributing
child pornography, etc., that is something for the police to handle.

So why don't these morons (e.g., bobandcarole) shut up?