Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children
bobandcarole bobandcarole is offline

Default Secret Squirrel..ADMITTED pedophile

Secret Squirrel wrote:

"bobandcarole" wrote in
ups.com:

Fritz wrote:
bobandcarole wrote:

Are you sure? Born again christians claim they can turn
a gay person straight.

I'm not a born again Christian, I never left.............

Maybe the same routine will work
on pedophiles.

There's no such thing as a "reformed" pedophile.
The only cure is a 6x8 cage or a bullet and I prefer the
latter.

And where exactly in the New Testament did Jesus supposedly
rant against pedophilia--or, for that matter, homosexuality?

I repeat...There's no such thing as a "reformed" pedophile.
The only cure is a 6x8 cage or a bullet and I prefer the
latter.

You can put the quotes below (mind you, it has to be Jesus,
not Paul):

Oh and one other thing--where in the New Testament
did Jesus (or Paul for that matter) say that any sin was
unforgiveable? My Bible instead contains an admonition that
you would be judged by the way you treat the lowest of the
low, the most despised of the despised, and the neediest of the
needy. When you mistreat these, you will have been judged
as mistreating Jesus himself.

And, by your own words, pedophiles fit into all the above
categories precisely.

You touch my kids, I break your neck....bottom line

Secret Squirrel