Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children
Cary Kittrell Cary Kittrell is offline

Default Secret Squirrel..ADMITTED pedophile

In article .com "bobandcarole" writes:

Secret Squirrel wrote:

(Cary Kittrell) wrote in
:

In article
.com
"bobandcarole" writes:

Why don't you tell us why you support and defend 2 heinous
monsters like squirrel and taylor.

SSquirrel? I've already told you. Several times in fact.
Google is your friend.

As for "Taylor", I have absolutely no idea who you are
talking about.

Laurence Taylor is a modest, articulate, intelligent,

As intelligent as a box of rocks...same goes for squirrel.

SSquirrel's "as intelligent as a box or rocks", is he?

Well, in my time here I've seen interesting posts from SSquirrel
on anthropology, evolutionary biology, politics, economics,
history, religion, and a number of other topics.

But I've never seen a single post from you that couldn't be
summarized as "I HATES FAGS! HATES `EM! HATES `EM HATES `EM
HATES `EM!!!"

I think perhaps you've got the rocks in the wrong box.

-- cary