Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children
Cary Kittrell Cary Kittrell is offline

Default Secret Squirrel..ADMITTED pedophile

Cary Kittrell wrote:
In article . com "bob&carole" writes:

Cary Kittrell wrote:
In article .com "bob&carole" writes:
Secret Squirrel wrote:

Gray Shockley wrote in
.com:

On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 15:32:09 -0500, bob&carole wrote:

Move on squirrel, you sleezy pedophile...
This piece of **** lurks in alt.support.boy-lovers

Ask it what it thinks about "boy-love"

We don't have to; in a rather long message, he told us his
exact feelings and thoughts on it.

And I think those of us that read that message have a clear
understanding of what he was saying.

And, unless asked, I don't repeat it in every forum, ad nauseum.
Not every forum I take to be my bully pulpit for this; I have
LOTS of opinions on other matters.

(RUN FOR THE HILLS!)

But I find it more interesting that Bob&Carole are so very,
very interested in alt.support.boy-lovers.

Personally, I don't particularly care for young people
doing anything sexually. I'm a prude ( I mean /really/! In
the Army - in my shops and platoons - I didn't allow
profanity. Well, actually I did. As long as blood was
spurting, a bone was sticking up through the skin, someone
was being crushed beneath a truck - extreme language for
extreme situations).

But I don't particularly care for older men (interesting
how men tend to - in the great majority of cases - be the
sexual predators) "going after" young girls either.

But that's me /personally/. At 18, either/both are legal.
Middle-aged men can rejuvenate themselves with a boy or
girl.

One of the pedophiles on asb-l, Laurence Taylor, has a lover
ten years older than himself. Another "girl lover", Frank
McCoy, on asg-l, I think is in his 70s and married. As I have
said, I am not in any sexual relationship with anyone younger
than 18, and I consciously try not to fit the stereotype--I
don't lurk around playgrounds or arcades nor do I volunteer
to work in the Boy Scouts or Boys Club (even though people
have told me "why don't you? Kids seem to just naturally
love you").

So even here, the actual sexual practice of self-acknowledged
pedophiles (people with the orientation) varies. To boot, at
least half of all sex offenses against "children" (as defined
legally) are committed by people who are *not* pedophiles in
their sexual orientation. "Sex offender" and "pedophile" are
not synonyms.

And I regard your comments as filthy.

You have about the same "moral high ground" as Dick Cheney.

How many hours a day are you concerned with homosexuality?

Is it everyday, all day?

How often do you read alt.support.boy-lovers? You certainly
appear to know what's posted there.

Do you switch back and forth from alt.support.boy-lovers to
alt.education so you can read Tommy "Parasite" Topaz?

Didn't you make a similar post to alt.education a while
back? I seem to remember a guy who was /very/ interested in
young boys & homosexuality.

Let's Google Groups for Bob&Carole,

Wow! My memory hasn't been eaten up by the Lyme Disease as
much as I thought it had.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.e...browse_thread/
thread/61db14638f8
7e436/a0727ea07211fcad?lnk=gst&q=%2B%22alt.support.boy-
lovers%22+%2Bsquirrel&rnum=1#a0727ea07211fcad
-----
Subject changed: Does Life Begin at Conception? The Bible
says "No".

From: - view profile
Date: Sat, Apr 29 2006 2:24 pm
----------------------- Email:
Groups: alt.education,
alt.politics, az.politics, alt.support.boy-lovers,
alt.disgusting.stories.my-imagination

[chomp to finale]

Look who's talking, sleezy squirrel..the biggest PEDOPHILE
of alt.support.boy-lovers
-----

And let's remember (if you can't remember anything but your
/extreme/ fanaticism on homosexuality) the discussion where
your brought up your rabid interest in homosexuality was on
medical care.

Why is it that people like you have to /always/ bring up
homosexuality?

I'm really bored by you and your kind. Heck, I'm het and
talk about /that/ bores me (unless it's my lover/best
friend/wife talking).

And, while this message was just to:

alt.atheism
alt.politics.homosexuality
alt.education

Your last drive-by homosexual posting was to:

alt.education
alt.politics
az.politics
alt.support.boy-lovers
alt.disgusting.stories.my-imagination

You certainly have more interest in homosexuality than I've
seen in a /long/ time.

And incest. I've got B&C killfiled on asb-l deader than a
doornail, but reportedly he/she/it has gone on a spree of
crossposting fictional incest wank stories all over the
'net, just to show everyone how morally horrified he/she/it
is.

That's one supersized case of obsession he/she/it has going
on there.

Secret Squirrel

Nice reply there, Bob&Carole. I think you've elegantly summed
up your entire body of argument in ... hang on, let me count...
zero lines.

Although to be honest, you might have overstated your case a bit.

-- cary

A search of the asbl archives will prove that secret/sleezy squirrel
and laurence taylor are pedophiles

If I must repeat myself, then I suppose I must repeat myself:

Tell us something we didn't already know.

Why don't you tell us why you support and defend 2 heinous monsters
like squirrel and taylor.

SSquirrel? I've already told you. Several times in fact. Google is your friend.

Good answer moron...LOL
I have many friends but none are Pedophiles.

As for "Taylor", I have absolutely no idea who you are talking about.

Do you have something in common?

Yep: a love of honest, educated, informed (and often enough witty) discourse.

Then let him join the prison debate team.

Why? If he doesn't go after underage boys, then he does nothing illegal.

Do you have evidence that SSquirrel does in fact approach underage
boys? If so, why don't you outline it for us?

Here, you may use this space :

-- cary