Posted to alt.atheism,alt.politics.homosexuality,alt.education,sci.electronics.repair,alt.activism.children
bobandcarole bobandcarole is offline

Default Secret Squirrel..ADMITTED pedophile

Cary Kittrell wrote:
In article .com "bobandcarole" writes:

Secret Squirrel wrote:

(Cary Kittrell) wrote in
:

In article
.com
"bobandcarole" writes:

Why don't you tell us why you support and defend 2 heinous
monsters like squirrel and taylor.

SSquirrel? I've already told you. Several times in fact.
Google is your friend.

As for "Taylor", I have absolutely no idea who you are
talking about.

Laurence Taylor is a modest, articulate, intelligent,

As intelligent as a box of rocks...same goes for squirrel.

SSquirrel's "as intelligent as a box or rocks", is he?

Well, in my time here I've seen interesting posts from SSquirrel

The only interesting post regarding pedo squirrel would be its arrest
record.

on anthropology, evolutionary biology, politics, economics,
history, religion, and a number of other topics.

Don't forget kiddie****ing..........

But I've never seen a single post from you that couldn't be
summarized as "I HATES FAGS! HATES `EM! HATES `EM HATES `EM
HATES `EM!!!"

Calm down cary, take your Thorazine and relax.

I think perhaps you've got the rocks in the wrong box.

Yeah, you're dumber then pedo squirrel, and that's bad...............

-- cary