Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Well done USA.

For nailing the evil ******* Bin Laden.

Dumping his remains in the sea was a nice touch - but doing it while he was
still alive would have been much better.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Mon, 2 May 2011 15:16:31 +0100, "Ian Field"
wrote:

For nailing the evil ******* Bin Laden.

Dumping his remains in the sea was a nice touch - but doing it while he was
still alive would have been much better.

We should have packed him in pork fat and buried him in a landfill in
New Jersey.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

For nailing the evil ******* Bin Laden.

Dumping his remains in the sea was a nice touch - but doing it while he
was
still alive would have been much better.

We should have packed him in pork fat and buried him in a landfill in
New Jersey.

Dumped at sea is much better - the perfect location for a place of
pilgrimage.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Ian Field" wrote in message

"John Larkin" wrote in
message ...
wrote:

For nailing the evil ******* Bin Laden.

Dumping his remains in the sea was a nice touch - but doing it while he
was
still alive would have been much better.

We should have packed him in pork fat and buried him in a landfill in
New Jersey.

Dumped at sea is much better - the perfect location for a place of
pilgrimage.

Please pardon that I am skeptical that the evil ******* is actually gone.
President Obama is likely using this as a publicity stunt for re-election.
If George Bush had done this, the investigations would already be underway -
particularly about the woman that was supposedly used as a human shield by
Bin Laden and killed. The liberal (idiotic) press just seems to love the
president.
And dumped at sea? That's more like, "let's hide the evidence so nobody
can actually check the facts." Now they say that there is DNA evidence...
Compared against WHAT?

I'm not big on conspiracy theories but this one seems to have more questions
than answers to it.

Oppie
Peace on Earth - Ban the 'Bama

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Mon, 2 May 2011 15:36:08 -0400, "Oppie" wrote:

"Ian Field" wrote in message

"John Larkin" wrote in
message ...
wrote:

[...]

Family members.

John

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On 5/2/2011 1:36 PM, Oppie wrote:
"Ian Field" wrote in message

"John Larkin" wrote in
message ...
wrote:

[...]

So glad so see The Donald has many worshipers.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On 5/2/2011 4:47 PM, flipper wrote:
On Mon, 02 May 2011 14:12:46 -0600,
wrote:

On 5/2/2011 1:36 PM, Oppie wrote:
"Ian wrote in message

"John wrote in
message ...
wrote:

[...]

I don't doubt the reports but can understand skepticism because this
President has a recurring habit of convenient fabrication, like whole
cloth fantasizing that doctors, for no good reason, wantonly lop off
limbs of diabetics and rip tonsils out of innocent children as
'evidence' the government needs to 'control' their aberrant behavior.

THIS president !!!

Like none of the others have lied to the American people !!!

This is a joke, right ?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Oppie wrote:

I'm not big on conspiracy theories but this one seems to have more
questions than answers to it.

****, man, I haven't been able to get anybody to tell me what were doing
there in the first place.

Probably just revenge, but how many people do we have to kill before
we "get even?"

And hasn't anybody noticed that 9/11 was retaliation for the Israeli
destruction of Beirut on the American taxpayer dime?

At least, now that the threat is gone, maybe we can bring out kids
home and put the Department of "Defense" back to the job of actually
_defending_ the USA, and we can stop strip-searching Aunt Tillie and
molesting little girls at the airports.

Thanks,
Rich

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Oppie" wrote in message
"Ian Field" wrote in message

"John Larkin" wrote in
message ...
wrote:

[...]

Yup, very little tangible evidence. Just DNA, and some pictures.
Did they do an autopsy? Did he have kidney failure, as was reported? And
yes, release the pictures and show the body.
I find it hard to believe they still don’t have the body.

Cheers

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Ian Field wrote:

For nailing the evil ******* Bin Laden.

Dumping his remains in the sea was a nice touch - but doing it while he
was still alive would have been much better.

So, are we "even" now? Have we murdered enough innocent Paki and Afghani
civilians to appease the bloodlust of the war addicts?

Didn't Jesus say, "Vengeance is mine, saith the Lord?" Romans 12:19?

Can we finally bring our kids home and be done with the EuroAmerican
pseudochristian crusades?

Who's more terrorized, a farmer raising corn and beans in the Valley of the
Jolly Ho Ho Ho Green Giant, secure in the knowledge that Homeland Security
is keeping him safe by strip-searching little old ladies and feeling up
six-year-old girls, or some Paki villager who never knows when his family
and friends might be blown to bits by an American pilotless stealth bomb
in the middle of the night?

Does anybody realize that "we" have created a martyr to the cause of
the defense against the invaders of their homeland?

Thanks,
Richard the Dreaded Libertarian

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Rich Grise wrote:

Ian Field wrote:

[...]

How long have you belonged to Al Qaeda?

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
JW JW is offline

:

wrote:

For nailing the evil ******* Bin Laden.

Dumping his remains in the sea was a nice touch - but doing it while he was
still alive would have been much better.

We should have packed him in pork fat and buried him in a landfill in
New Jersey.

Better yet would have been to feed him *to* the pigs.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"hamilton" wrote in message
Oppie
Peace on Earth - Ban the 'Bama

So glad so see The Donald has many worshipers.

I certainly hope that the Republican party endorses someone other than 'The
Donald'. If it's a race between Barak (which I think sounds like a belch)
and Donald, I may just move to Canada.

http://www.gocomics.com/badreporter/2011/04/20/

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

For nailing the evil ******* Bin Laden.

Thank you.

We're back.

Dumping his remains in the sea was a nice touch - but doing it while he was
still alive would have been much better.

I'm not sure it will have the desired effect. For one, only those in
possession of a body can 'make a shrine' of it and a missing body
lends itself to mythology, like those who believe the 12'th Imam has
been hiding in a cave for 1500 years.

Unexplained missing bodies can be problematic, anyway. Thank goodness
that Christians don't go in for this martyr business.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

:

wrote:

For nailing the evil ******* Bin Laden.

Dumping his remains in the sea was a nice touch - but doing it while he was
still alive would have been much better.

We should have packed him in pork fat and buried him in a landfill in
New Jersey.

Better yet would have been to feed him *to* the pigs.

We should slather each of these goons with pork fat, then burn them at
the stake. Video tape the whole thing and put it on You Tube.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

flipper wrote:
On Tue, 03 May 2011 05:04:53 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
Rich Grise wrote:
[some words]
How long have you belonged to Al Qaeda?

I doubt Al Qaeda would trust someone that divorced from reality with
anything more lethal than a nerf ball.

Well, has your thirst for revenge been satisfied or not? Can we finally
be done with the killing and get on with our lives?

Just asking.

Thanks,
Rich

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Rich Grise wrote:

Ian Field wrote:

[...]

No, the love idiots like him, because they re already brainwashed and
are easy to con into strapping on a bomb and blowing something up.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Oppie wrote:
"hamilton" wrote in message
Oppie
Peace on Earth - Ban the 'Bama

So glad so see The Donald has many worshipers.

I certainly hope that the Republican party endorses someone other than
'The Donald'. If it's a race between Barak (which I think sounds like a
belch)

As far as I know, "brrrack!" has been the comic sound effect for a spit-take
since they discovered that spit-takes are funny. ;-D

Dude, I've been waiting for that opening for almost three years! ;-

Thanks!
Rich

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Oppie wrote:

http://www.gocomics.com/badreporter/2011/04/20/

ROFLMAOPIMP!!!!

Thanks!
Rich

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Oppie wrote:
"hamilton" wrote in message
Oppie
Peace on Earth - Ban the 'Bama

So glad so see The Donald has many worshipers.

I certainly hope that the Republican party endorses someone other than
'The Donald'. If it's a race between Barak (which I think sounds like a
belch) and Donald, I may just move to Canada.

If they let "the Donald" get on the ticket, it would throw the election
to the Brrrack as surely as McCain's choice of that bubblehead Palin for
a running mate did.

Not to mention the Dems' choice of Kerry in '04, which threw that election
to the Dubya.

Cheers!
Rich

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Tue, 03 May 2011 09:41:05 -0500, flipper wrote:

wrote:

For nailing the evil ******* Bin Laden.

Thank you.

We're back.

Dumping his remains in the sea was a nice touch - but doing it while he was
still alive would have been much better.

I'm not sure it will have the desired effect. For one, only those in
possession of a body can 'make a shrine' of it and a missing body
lends itself to mythology, like those who believe the 12'th Imam has
been hiding in a cave for 1500 years.

Unexplained missing bodies can be problematic, anyway. Thank goodness
that Christians don't go in for this martyr business.

Why? You planning on killing some?

Isn't that job already taken?

err.. did you hear a whoosh sound?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Rich Grise wrote:
flipper wrote:

On Tue, 03 May 2011 05:04:53 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"

Rich Grise wrote:
[some words]
How long have you belonged to Al Qaeda?

I doubt Al Qaeda would trust someone that divorced from reality with
anything more lethal than a nerf ball.

Well, has your thirst for revenge been satisfied or not? Can we finally
be done with the killing and get on with our lives?

Just asking.

Thanks,
Rich

You ought to thank your lucky stars that there are those who
are willing to do what it takes, sometimes at the cost of
their own lives, to protect you.

When civilization advances to the point where brutality,
immorality and selfishness no longer exist, the killing will
no longer be needed. Until then, we _are_ getting on with
our lives because of the work of others. Whining that the
killing has to stop before we can get on with our lives
is complete bull****.

Ed
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

flipper wrote:

On Tue, 03 May 2011 14:00:10 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
? wrote:

?
?flipper wrote:
??
?? On Tue, 03 May 2011 05:04:53 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
?? ? wrote:
??
?? ?
?? ?Rich Grise wrote:
?? ??
?? ?? Ian Field wrote:
?? ??
?? ?? ? For nailing the evil ******* Bin Laden.
?? ?? ?
[...]

Thing is, you still need idiots with enough sense to walk in the right
direction instead of, say, wandering back on base and pulling the pin.

Just tell him that's where the free drugs are, and that pulling the
pin is the sign for them to give him his share.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

flipper wrote:

On Tue, 03 May 2011 18:58:28 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
? wrote:

?
?flipper wrote:
??
?? On Tue, 03 May 2011 14:00:10 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
?? ? wrote:
??
?? ?
?? ?flipper wrote:
?? ??
?? ?? On Tue, 03 May 2011 05:04:53 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
?? ?? ? wrote:
?? ??
?? ?? ?
?? ?? ?Rich Grise wrote:
?? ?? ??
?? ?? ?? Ian Field wrote:
?? ?? ??
?? ?? ?? ? For nailing the evil ******* Bin Laden.
?? ?? ?? ?
[...]

I think you over-estimate the reliability of idiots.

You under-estimate their need for illegal drugs.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

flipper wrote:

Thing is, you still need idiots with enough sense to walk in the right
direction instead of, say, wandering back on base and pulling the pin.

Why do my questions throw you people into such a state of killing rage?

Thanks,
Rich

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

ehsjr wrote:

You ought to thank your lucky stars that there are those who
are willing to do what it takes, sometimes at the cost of
their own lives, to protect you.

Protect me from what? Being strip-searched at the airport?

Being pulled over and patted down because I have long hair?

How does ****ing off whole countries make me any safer?

Isn't it my own responsibility to protect myself? Isn't that
what the Right to Keep and Bear Arms is for?

When civilization advances to the point where brutality,
immorality and selfishness no longer exist, the killing will
no longer be needed.

So, in the interim, you rationalize killing in the name of
stopping killing? How does killing people reduce the amount
of killing?

Possibly most importantly, when do _YOU_ plan to "advance to the
point where brutality, killing, and selfishness no longer exist?"

Or are you simply waiting for your Glorious Beloved Infallible
Leader to tell you to do so?

How does killing people half-way across the world "protect" me?
From what?

Do these questions **** you off?

Why?

Thanks,
Rich

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

flipper wrote:
On Tue, 03 May 2011 10:28:39 -0700, Rich Grise
flipper wrote:
On Tue, 03 May 2011 05:04:53 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
Rich Grise wrote:
[some words]
How long have you belonged to Al Qaeda?

I doubt Al Qaeda would trust someone that divorced from reality with
anything more lethal than a nerf ball.

Well, has your thirst for revenge been satisfied or not?

I don't have a 'thirst for revenge'. I have a 'thirst' for not being
murdered by fanatics chanting allahu akbar.

When was the last time that that was even a credible possibility?

You want to kill them just to make sure that they can't kill you?

When and how do you expect them to come and break into your house
and kill you? Wouldn't they be strip-searched along with Aunt Tillie
and that 6-year old girl?

The same would go for Germans chanting heil Hitler but that isn't the
current threat.

When did the Germans ever pose a credible threat to your forebears?
Weren't they busy killing Poles and Frenchmen and Englanders and
Russians?

But when Japan woke up the Sleeping Giant, didn't we finish the job
of protecting the French and British et al. and come home?

Has your thirst for moronic presumptions been satisfied?

Nowhere near! What's "moronic" about asking questions? Isn't
asking questions the path toward learning to stop being moronic?

Can we finally
be done with the killing and get on with our lives?

You should ask that of those who deliberately choose as their
means of 'communication' the wanton murder of as many innocents
as they can, wherever they can, however they can, and whenever
they can.

Can you name one of these people?

When will _YOUR_ your "thirst for moronic presumptions [be]
satisfied?"

"Gee, I'm afraid he might slap me - better kill him first!"

Thanks again,
Rich

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
Oppie wrote:

I'm not big on conspiracy theories but this one seems to have more
questions than answers to it.

****, man, I haven't been able to get anybody to tell me what were doing
there in the first place.

Probably just revenge, but how many people do we have to kill before
we "get even?"

They had no choice but kill OBL, if he'd been taken into captivity there'd
be an epidemic of hostage takers demanding his release.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 4 May 2011 20:56:56 +0100, the renowned "Ian Field"
wrote:

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
Oppie wrote:

I'm not big on conspiracy theories but this one seems to have more
questions than answers to it.

****, man, I haven't been able to get anybody to tell me what were doing
there in the first place.

Probably just revenge, but how many people do we have to kill before
we "get even?"

They had no choice but kill OBL, if he'd been taken into captivity there'd
be an epidemic of hostage takers demanding his release.

They also got his computer. As well as potentially actionable
intelligence, Wikileaks won't be getting copies of those old e-mails
from Carter and Reagan.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Rich Grise wrote:
ehsjr wrote:

[...]

From what?

Do these questions **** you off?

No. They simply reveal that you are trolling, and have no
wish to think about or discuss things rationally. You just
want to whine.

Ed

Why?

Thanks,
Rich

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

flipper wrote:
On Tue, 03 May 2011 21:48:35 -0700, Rich Grise
flipper wrote:

Thing is, you still need idiots with enough sense to walk in the right
direction instead of, say, wandering back on base and pulling the pin.

Why do my questions throw you people into such a state of killing rage?

No one is in a 'killing rage' but what offends people are your
delusional and despicable accusations, like the one you just made.

What "accusations?" All I've been doing is asking questions.

But, admittedly, I forgot to put on my asbestos knickers.

Thanks,
Rich

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

flipper wrote:
On Thu, 05 May 2011 00:23:19 -0700, Rich Grise

What "accusations?"

All of them, including the one you had just made.

Um, can you be any more specific? Whom have I accused
of what?

Thanks,
Rich

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

For nailing the evil ******* Bin Laden.

Dumping his remains in the sea was a nice touch - but doing it
while he was still alive would have been much better.

We should have packed him in pork fat and buried him in a landfill in
New Jersey.

I thought that, then my friend pointed out that WTC remains are the areas
landfills.

zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Oppie wrote:
Now they say that there is DNA
evidence... Compared against WHAT?

We compared remains at several battle sites in 2002 with DNA from his
family.

I'm not big on conspiracy theories but this one seems to have more
questions than answers to it.

If he was alive how long do you think it would be before he made another
video? Can you think of a better opportunity for him, yet you think he
wouldn't take it?

zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

For nailing the evil ******* Bin Laden.

Dumping his remains in the sea was a nice touch - but doing it while he was
still alive would have been much better.

We should have packed him in pork fat and buried him in a landfill in
New Jersey.

John

---
Beat on someone when they're down?

Typical for you.

I don't think the admonitions you call for about pork apply if pork is
applied to one's body or caused to be ingested against one's will.

Do you disagree?
--
JF

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

For nailing the evil ******* Bin Laden.

Dumping his remains in the sea was a nice touch - but doing it
while he was still alive would have been much better.

We should have packed him in pork fat and buried him in a landfill
in New Jersey.

John

---
Beat on someone when they're down?

Typical for you.

I must have been absent for some time last year and I missed the eruption of
this wave of animosity. I never saw Larkin act abusive toward anybody.

I don't think the admonitions you call for about pork apply if pork is
applied to one's body or caused to be ingested against one's will.

Do you disagree?

I remember you suggesting that we grease bullets with pork fat several years
ago, and I don't object except that it isn't fair to innocent muslims who
would have all that spent ammo lying around. When it comes to bin Laden I
wouldn't object to anything.

But I'd like to know how we got here.

zero, and remove the last word.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

[...]

You've apparently been absent for some time. Surf on "Larkin" and
"insulted my wife". Larkin has gone manic-depressive on us ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

flipper wrote:
On Thu, 05 May 2011 02:19:54 -0700, Rich Grise

Um, can you be any more specific?

Sure I can.

That doesn't mean I'll bother just to watch it rattle around in your
empty head.

Of course. Evade the question, and make it my fault.

Well, actually, that does pretty much answer my other question.

Thanks,
Rich

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

flipper wrote:

On Thu, 05 May 2011 19:36:44 -0700, Rich Grise
wrote:

flipper wrote:
On Thu, 05 May 2011 02:19:54 -0700, Rich Grise

Um, can you be any more specific?

Sure I can.

That doesn't mean I'll bother just to watch it rattle around in your
empty head.

Of course. Evade the question, and make it my fault.

The answer is readily available, to anyone equipped with more than two
brain cells, in the text of your posts so there's no good reason to
waste time tossing explanations of the obvious into a black hole.

Well, actually, that does pretty much answer my other question.

Have you achieved ultimate stupidity yet?

"Just asking questions."

Don't confuse Grice with 'Reality'. He just doesn't get it.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

For nailing the evil ******* Bin Laden.

Dumping his remains in the sea was a nice touch - but doing it
while he was still alive would have been much better.

We should have packed him in pork fat and buried him in a landfill
in New Jersey.

John

---
Beat on someone when they're down?

Typical for you.

I must have been absent for some time last year and I missed the eruption of
this wave of animosity. I never saw Larkin act abusive toward anybody.

---
Larkin maintains an agreeable facade until he's found to be in error,
and then he becomes passive-aggressive and tries to vindicate his
position by demeaning, through the use of sophistry, anyone who
disagrees with him.
---

I don't think the admonitions you call for about pork apply if pork is
applied to one's body or caused to be ingested against one's will.

Do you disagree?

I remember you suggesting that we grease bullets with pork fat several years
ago, and I don't object except that it isn't fair to innocent muslims who
would have all that spent ammo lying around. When it comes to bin Laden I
wouldn't object to anything.

---
I don't remember suggesting that, but my take on it now is that it
would _still_ be a good idea if it was widely publicized that we were
doing that.

My reasoning is that someone who truly believes that damnation is an
irrevocable consequence of pork entering their body, in whatever way,
would refuse to be placed in harm's way if it meant the loss of their
soul.
---

But I'd like to know how we got here.

---