Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Rich Grise[_3_] Rich Grise[_3_] is offline

Default Well done USA.

flipper wrote:
On Tue, 03 May 2011 10:28:39 -0700, Rich Grise
flipper wrote:
On Tue, 03 May 2011 05:04:53 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
Rich Grise wrote:
[some words]
How long have you belonged to Al Qaeda?

I doubt Al Qaeda would trust someone that divorced from reality with
anything more lethal than a nerf ball.

Well, has your thirst for revenge been satisfied or not?

I don't have a 'thirst for revenge'. I have a 'thirst' for not being
murdered by fanatics chanting allahu akbar.

When was the last time that that was even a credible possibility?

You want to kill them just to make sure that they can't kill you?

When and how do you expect them to come and break into your house
and kill you? Wouldn't they be strip-searched along with Aunt Tillie
and that 6-year old girl?

The same would go for Germans chanting heil Hitler but that isn't the
current threat.

When did the Germans ever pose a credible threat to your forebears?
Weren't they busy killing Poles and Frenchmen and Englanders and
Russians?

But when Japan woke up the Sleeping Giant, didn't we finish the job
of protecting the French and British et al. and come home?

Has your thirst for moronic presumptions been satisfied?

Nowhere near! What's "moronic" about asking questions? Isn't
asking questions the path toward learning to stop being moronic?

Can we finally
be done with the killing and get on with our lives?

You should ask that of those who deliberately choose as their
means of 'communication' the wanton murder of as many innocents
as they can, wherever they can, however they can, and whenever
they can.

Can you name one of these people?

When will _YOUR_ your "thirst for moronic presumptions [be]
satisfied?"

"Gee, I'm afraid he might slap me - better kill him first!"

Thanks again,
Rich