Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Tom Del Rosso[_4_] Tom Del Rosso[_4_] is offline

Default Well done USA.

John Fields wrote:
On Mon, 02 May 2011 09:08:26 -0700, John Larkin
wrote:

On Mon, 2 May 2011 15:16:31 +0100, "Ian Field"
wrote:

For nailing the evil ******* Bin Laden.

Dumping his remains in the sea was a nice touch - but doing it
while he was still alive would have been much better.

We should have packed him in pork fat and buried him in a landfill
in New Jersey.

John

---
Beat on someone when they're down?

Typical for you.

I must have been absent for some time last year and I missed the eruption of
this wave of animosity. I never saw Larkin act abusive toward anybody.

I don't think the admonitions you call for about pork apply if pork is
applied to one's body or caused to be ingested against one's will.

Do you disagree?

I remember you suggesting that we grease bullets with pork fat several years
ago, and I don't object except that it isn't fair to innocent muslims who
would have all that spent ammo lying around. When it comes to bin Laden I
wouldn't object to anything.

But I'd like to know how we got here.

zero, and remove the last word.