Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Well done USA.

flipper wrote:

On Tue, 03 May 2011 14:00:10 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
? wrote:

?
?flipper wrote:
??
?? On Tue, 03 May 2011 05:04:53 -0400, "Michael A. Terrell"
?? ? wrote:
??
?? ?
?? ?Rich Grise wrote:
?? ??
?? ?? Ian Field wrote:
?? ??
?? ?? ? For nailing the evil ******* Bin Laden.
?? ?? ?
?? ?? ? Dumping his remains in the sea was a nice touch - but doing it while he
?? ?? ? was still alive would have been much better.
?? ??
?? ?? So, are we "even" now? Have we murdered enough innocent Paki and Afghani
?? ?? civilians to appease the bloodlust of the war addicts?
?? ??
?? ?? Didn't Jesus say, "Vengeance is mine, saith the Lord?" Romans 12:19?
?? ??
?? ?? Can we finally bring our kids home and be done with the EuroAmerican
?? ?? pseudochristian crusades?
?? ??
?? ?? Who's more terrorized, a farmer raising corn and beans in the Valley of the
?? ?? Jolly Ho Ho Ho Green Giant, secure in the knowledge that Homeland Security
?? ?? is keeping him safe by strip-searching little old ladies and feeling up
?? ?? six-year-old girls, or some Paki villager who never knows when his family
?? ?? and friends might be blown to bits by an American pilotless stealth bomb
?? ?? in the middle of the night?
?? ??
?? ?? Does anybody realize that "we" have created a martyr to the cause of
?? ?? the defense against the invaders of their homeland?
?? ?
?? ?
?? ? How long have you belonged to Al Qaeda?
??
?? I doubt Al Qaeda would trust someone that divorced from reality with
?? anything more lethal than a nerf ball.
?
?
? No, the love idiots like him, because they re already brainwashed and
?are easy to con into strapping on a bomb and blowing something up.

Thing is, you still need idiots with enough sense to walk in the right
direction instead of, say, wandering back on base and pulling the pin.

Just tell him that's where the free drugs are, and that pulling the
pin is the sign for them to give him his share.

--
You can't fix stupid. You can't even put a Band-Aid™ on it, because it's
Teflon coated.