Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
ehsjr[_3_] ehsjr[_3_] is offline

Default Well done USA.

Rich Grise wrote:
ehsjr wrote:

You ought to thank your lucky stars that there are those who
are willing to do what it takes, sometimes at the cost of
their own lives, to protect you.

Protect me from what? Being strip-searched at the airport?

Being pulled over and patted down because I have long hair?

How does ****ing off whole countries make me any safer?

Isn't it my own responsibility to protect myself? Isn't that
what the Right to Keep and Bear Arms is for?

When civilization advances to the point where brutality,
immorality and selfishness no longer exist, the killing will
no longer be needed.

So, in the interim, you rationalize killing in the name of
stopping killing? How does killing people reduce the amount
of killing?

Possibly most importantly, when do _YOU_ plan to "advance to the
point where brutality, killing, and selfishness no longer exist?"

Or are you simply waiting for your Glorious Beloved Infallible
Leader to tell you to do so?

How does killing people half-way across the world "protect" me?
From what?

Do these questions **** you off?

No. They simply reveal that you are trolling, and have no
wish to think about or discuss things rationally. You just
want to whine.

Ed

Why?

Thanks,