Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Spehro Pefhany Spehro Pefhany is offline

Default Well done USA.

On Wed, 4 May 2011 20:56:56 +0100, the renowned "Ian Field"
wrote:

"Rich Grise" wrote in message
Oppie wrote:

I'm not big on conspiracy theories but this one seems to have more
questions than answers to it.

****, man, I haven't been able to get anybody to tell me what were doing
there in the first place.

Probably just revenge, but how many people do we have to kill before
we "get even?"

They had no choice but kill OBL, if he'd been taken into captivity there'd
be an epidemic of hostage takers demanding his release.

They also got his computer. As well as potentially actionable
intelligence, Wikileaks won't be getting copies of those old e-mails
from Carter and Reagan.

Best regards,
Spehro Pefhany