Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
hamilton[_2_] hamilton[_2_] is offline

Default Well done USA.

On 5/2/2011 4:47 PM, flipper wrote:
On Mon, 02 May 2011 14:12:46 -0600,
wrote:

On 5/2/2011 1:36 PM, Oppie wrote:
"Ian wrote in message

"John wrote in
message ...
On Mon, 2 May 2011 15:16:31 +0100, "Ian Field"
wrote:

For nailing the evil ******* Bin Laden.

Dumping his remains in the sea was a nice touch - but doing it while
he was
still alive would have been much better.

We should have packed him in pork fat and buried him in a landfill in
New Jersey.

Dumped at sea is much better - the perfect location for a place of
pilgrimage.

Please pardon that I am skeptical that the evil ******* is actually
gone. President Obama is likely using this as a publicity stunt for
re-election. If George Bush had done this, the investigations would
already be underway - particularly about the woman that was supposedly
used as a human shield by Bin Laden and killed. The liberal (idiotic)
press just seems to love the president.
And dumped at sea? That's more like, "let's hide the evidence so nobody
can actually check the facts." Now they say that there is DNA
evidence... Compared against WHAT?

I'm not big on conspiracy theories but this one seems to have more
questions than answers to it.

Oppie
Peace on Earth - Ban the 'Bama

So glad so see The Donald has many worshipers.

I don't doubt the reports but can understand skepticism because this
President has a recurring habit of convenient fabrication, like whole
cloth fantasizing that doctors, for no good reason, wantonly lop off
limbs of diabetics and rip tonsils out of innocent children as
'evidence' the government needs to 'control' their aberrant behavior.

THIS president !!!

Like none of the others have lied to the American people !!!

This is a joke, right ?