Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Gun left behind at town hall meeting

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 04:01:51 -0700, UltimatePatriot
wrote:

On Sun, 16 Aug 2009 15:57:48 -0400, default
wrote:

On Sun, 16 Aug 2009 10:00:51 -0700, UltimatePatriot
wrote:

On Sun, 16 Aug 2009 11:21:00 +0100, Pomegranate *******
wrote:

A queen, most certainly.

Typical response of a total pussy when cornered.

Try lifting weights.

That's good advice. Being a pussy, you should try it.

A good physique will give you the self
confidence you lack,

I ride a bicycle over 20 miles a day, little boy. I am in better shape
than you ever were.

20 miles on a bike ain't ****. It is the equivalent of about a 4 mile
walk. This impresses yourself? It is about the minimum exercise a
person needs daily.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 07:49:14 +0100, Pomegranate *******
wrote:

By the way, how did you get on with the mathematical puzzle Mr.
Cranium set for you?

I have no relationship with any retards named cranium, you retarded
****. Why don't you go back to the kook group, you retarded twit?
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

A queen, most certainly.

Typical response of a total pussy when cornered.

Try lifting weights.

That's good advice. Being a pussy, you should try it.

A good physique will give you the self
confidence you lack,

I ride a bicycle over 20 miles a day, little boy. I am in better shape
than you ever were.

20 miles on a bike ain't ****. It is the equivalent of about a 4 mile
walk. This impresses yourself? It is about the minimum exercise a
person needs daily.

You do not walk 4 miles a day. Neither does any of the other retards
here.

That being the case, I think your declarations on what is normal are
also in question.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

By the way, how did you get on with the mathematical puzzle Mr.
Cranium set for you?

I note your continued refusal to offer anything in support of your
outrageous claim that you " do more to make the world a better place"
etc.The obvious inference to be drawn is that you are simply full of
****.

I have no relationship with any retards named cranium, you retarded
****.

Do you really not remember Richard Cranium's puzzle? Perhaps your
short term memory loss is explained by an overindulgence of cannabis.
Maybe you suffer from Alzheimer's. Or maybe you just want to forget
that he made you look a complete dullard.

Why don't you go back to the kook group, you retarded twit?

Don't be such a miserable spoilsport! I'm quite enjoying this little
game of Wind Up the Imbecile.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 18:36:22 +0100, Pomegranate *******
wrote:

I have no relationship with any retards named cranium, you retarded
****.

Do you really not remember Richard Cranium's puzzle? Perhaps your
short term memory loss is explained by an overindulgence of cannabis.
Maybe you suffer from Alzheimer's. Or maybe you just want to forget
that he made you look a complete dullard.

He did no such thing, you retarded twit. Just because some retarded
pussy offers some puzzle his retarded pussy boy friend gave him, does not
make refusing to even look at it indicative of a goddamned thing. If you
are so ****ing retarded that you think it does, that's your ****ing
problem. And his.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

I have no relationship with any retards named cranium, you retarded
****.

Do you really not remember Richard Cranium's puzzle? Perhaps your
short term memory loss is explained by an overindulgence of cannabis.
Maybe you suffer from Alzheimer's. Or maybe you just want to forget
that he made you look a complete dullard.

He did no such thing, you retarded twit. Just because some retarded
pussy offers some puzzle his retarded pussy boy friend gave him, does not
make refusing to even look at it indicative of a goddamned thing. If you
are so ****ing retarded that you think it does, that's your ****ing
problem. And his.

Are you going to tell us how you have "made the world a better place"?
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 20:20:18 +0100, Pomegranate *******
wrote:

Are you going to tell us how you have "made the world a better place"?

One of my devices went up on a shuttle experiment.

Two others are still in use at the launch pad for each shuttle launch,
though now they surely also use imagery to enhance the calibrated
instrument response.

Here... I made a major portion of this device. It has been a $300M
development:

http://www.battelleventures.com/portfolio_ventaira.html

Though you cannot actually see the device, you can see that it revolves
around saving lives. The Mystic Inhaler, and the family of devices that
have come since.

You are the weakest link... goodbye.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

A queen, most certainly.

Typical response of a total pussy when cornered.

Try lifting weights.

That's good advice. Being a pussy, you should try it.

A good physique will give you the self
confidence you lack,

I ride a bicycle over 20 miles a day, little boy. I am in better shape
than you ever were.

20 miles on a bike ain't ****. It is the equivalent of about a 4 mile
walk. This impresses yourself? It is about the minimum exercise a
person needs daily.

You do not walk 4 miles a day. Neither does any of the other retards
here.

That's true. I don't walk 4 miles a day; I'm up at 4 AM so I can
paddle a kayak 4 miles most days. When I can, I take the ferry over
to the barrier islands and paddle 20-30 miles and kiteyak if the wind
is favorable.

BTW I was doing 15-35 mi/day on a Walmart bicycle averaging 19+ mph.
The yak is a lot more fun; There's a 2 mile lake 300 feet from my
door and a creek, the ocean is 5 miles away. Takes more skill and
there's enough danger (some days) to give one a sense of
accomplishment beyond mere exercise.

When I was 30, and lifting weights, I could walk into a crowded store
and watch a path clear in front of me. Ironic, because unless they
are steroid junkies, body builders tend to be the easiest people to
get along with.

Self confident with nothing to prove to anyone, would be my guess. No
need to puff up one's ego, no point in bullying, no competition.

"There's no glory to be had slaughtering sheep."- some dead poet

That being the case, I think your declarations on what is normal are
also in question.

That would be astute. "Normal" it would seem, is like morals - highly
subjective. The only thing you could say is normal about living
things is the wide degree of variability expressed among them. Humans
more so than most animals.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 16:19:06 -0400, default
wrote:

body builders tend to be the easiest people to
get along with.

Bwuahahahahahahah!
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Self confident with nothing to prove to anyone,

Worthlless, oversized, overfed body with zero skills. How many body
builders can slalom or barefoot water ski?

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Are you going to tell us how you have "made the world a better place"?

One of my devices went up on a shuttle experiment.

Two others are still in use at the launch pad for each shuttle launch,
though now they surely also use imagery to enhance the calibrated
instrument response.

Here... I made a major portion of this device. It has been a $300M
development:

http://www.battelleventures.com/portfolio_ventaira.html

Though you cannot actually see the device, you can see that it revolves
around saving lives. The Mystic Inhaler, and the family of devices that
have come since.

You are the weakest link... goodbye.

All very impressive.

A simple mathematical puzzle should be a breeze for someone of your
abilities.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Are you going to tell us how you have "made the world a better place"?

One of my devices went up on a shuttle experiment.

Two others are still in use at the launch pad for each shuttle launch,
though now they surely also use imagery to enhance the calibrated
instrument response.

Here... I made a major portion of this device. It has been a $300M
development:

http://www.battelleventures.com/portfolio_ventaira.html

Though you cannot actually see the device, you can see that it revolves
around saving lives. The Mystic Inhaler, and the family of devices that
have come since.

You are the weakest link... goodbye.

All very impressive.

A simple mathematical puzzle should be a breeze for someone of your
abilities.

I doubt it. His "major portion" was the soldering ;-)

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Postings via gmail, yahoo, hotmail, aioe, uar or googlegroups, and
trolls/feeders, are now automatically kill-filed using Agent v5.0

To be white-listed, send request via the E-mail icon on my website
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Self confident with nothing to prove to anyone,

Worthlless, oversized, overfed body with zero skills. How many body
builders can slalom or barefoot water ski?

Gymnasts, swimmers, etc. are body builders . . . as are the inflexible
muscle bound stereotypes.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

[...]

Aaah! That explains it! All those fumes must have caused his mental
problems.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

A simple mathematical puzzle should be a breeze for someone of your
abilities.

It is certainly a breeze to refuse to play the game of yet another
Usenet retard, such as the scum that is the Cranium Retard.

Not gonna play your stupid games either...

don' need no stinkin' retard games.

You are the weakest dink... goodbye.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

I doubt it. His "major portion" was the soldering ;-)

...Jim Thompson

A retarded **** like you wouldn't know.

My major component was the 15kV power supply, and its control
circuitry.

Eat **** and Die ThompsonTard.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Self confident with nothing to prove to anyone,

Worthlless, oversized, overfed body with zero skills. How many body
builders can slalom or barefoot water ski?

Gymnasts, swimmers, etc. are body builders . . . as are the inflexible
muscle bound stereotypes.

Wrong. The moniker has a specific definition and use.

For you to take the well known term, and apply it to all athletes,
since EVERYONE's body is being 'built' throughout anyone's life, shows
just how little you know, and how manipulative you attempt to be when you
interact with others. You are transparent.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

[...]

At least mine would have a cause.

In your case, you chose to be retarded, which is the worst way a human
can become stupefied.

You are as bad as it gets.

Also, what little the retarded **** that is Jim Thompson knows about my
skills, or achievements would fit on the tip of a molecular probe, taking
up about the same amount of space as your brain. In fact, both would fit
at the same time!
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Self confident with nothing to prove to anyone,

Worthlless, oversized, overfed body with zero skills. How many body
builders can slalom or barefoot water ski?

Gymnasts, swimmers, etc. are body builders . . . as are the inflexible
muscle bound stereotypes.

Wrong. The moniker has a specific definition and use.

For you to take the well known term, and apply it to all athletes,
since EVERYONE's body is being 'built' throughout anyone's life, shows
just how little you know, and how manipulative you attempt to be when you
interact with others. You are transparent.

You blithely swoop in and prove my point for me, and, presumably, are
too obsessed with yourself to realize it.

You need to grow up.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

A simple mathematical puzzle should be a breeze for someone of your
abilities.

It is certainly a breeze to refuse to play the game of yet another
Usenet retard, such as the scum that is the Cranium Retard.

But what have you got to lose?

Just imagine, if you were to solve the puzzle you could really put
down all your critics. As it is, your credibility hovers at just below
zero.

Not gonna play your stupid games either...

don' need no stinkin' retard games.

You are the weakest dink... goodbye.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Fri, 21 Aug 2009 10:15:27 +0100, Pomegranate *******
wrote:

Just imagine, if you were to solve the puzzle you could really put
down all your critics

Do you really think I give a fat flying **** what you retarded twits
that would call yourselves "my critics" thinks or says?

I put you all down by simply ignoring you. That is the part you gang
boy retards will NEVER get.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

As it is, your credibility hovers at just below
zero.

As it is, your capacity to make a valid assessment of credibility IS
zero.

Since the range is from zero to 100, your stated value shows just how
retarded you really are.... again.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

As it is, your credibility hovers at just below
zero.

As it is, your capacity to make a valid assessment of credibility IS
zero.

Since the range is from zero to 100, your stated value shows just how
retarded you really are.... again.

Except in your case, where negative numbers are entirely appropriate.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Just imagine, if you were to solve the puzzle you could really put
down all your critics

Do you really think I give a fat flying **** what you retarded twits
that would call yourselves "my critics" thinks or says?

I put you all down by simply ignoring you. That is the part you gang
boy retards will NEVER get.

Ho ho ho. Just like you are now?

What an imbecile you are!!
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Just imagine, if you were to solve the puzzle you could really put
down all your critics

Do you really think I give a fat flying **** what you retarded twits
that would call yourselves "my critics" thinks or says?

I put you all down by simply ignoring you. That is the part you gang
boy retards will NEVER get.

Ho ho ho. Just like you are now?

What an imbecile you are!!

NymNoNuts has No Brains.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, P.E. | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

As it is, your credibility hovers at just below
zero.

As it is, your capacity to make a valid assessment of credibility IS
zero.

Since the range is from zero to 100, your stated value shows just how
retarded you really are.... again.

Except in your case, where negative numbers are entirely appropriate.

You don't get it, dumb****.

When you are quantifying a rated ability, there is no such thing as a
negative value. I wouldn't expect a complete ****ing retard like you to
have any grasp of reality, however.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Just imagine, if you were to solve the puzzle you could really put
down all your critics

Do you really think I give a fat flying **** what you retarded twits
that would call yourselves "my critics" thinks or says?

I put you all down by simply ignoring you. That is the part you gang
boy retards will NEVER get.

Ho ho ho. Just like you are now?

What an imbecile you are!!

NymNoNuts has No Brains.

...Jim Thompson

I just have to lower myself to jumping onto Jim Thompson's meaningless
peanut gallery comment bandwagon. NOT!
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Sat, 22 Aug 2009 12:59:47 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

Nope.

You're a pussy.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Archimedes' Lever wrote:
On Sat, 22 Aug 2009 12:59:47 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

Nope.

You're a pussy.

Hey, make up all the crazy **** you want. lol

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

As it is, your credibility hovers at just below
zero.

As it is, your capacity to make a valid assessment of credibility IS
zero.

Since the range is from zero to 100, your stated value shows just how
retarded you really are.... again.

Except in your case, where negative numbers are entirely appropriate.

You don't get it, dumb****.

When you are quantifying a rated ability, there is no such thing as a
negative value.

Except in your case, pussy.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Just imagine, if you were to solve the puzzle you could really put
down all your critics

Do you really think I give a fat flying **** what you retarded twits
that would call yourselves "my critics" thinks or says?

I put you all down by simply ignoring you. That is the part you gang
boy retards will NEVER get.

Ho ho ho. Just like you are now?

What an imbecile you are!!

NymNoNuts has No Brains.

...Jim Thompson

As well as no nuts and no brains, did you know that by his own
admission he doesn't have a plonker?
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Just imagine, if you were to solve the puzzle you could really put
down all your critics

Do you really think I give a fat flying **** what you retarded twits
that would call yourselves "my critics" thinks or says?

I put you all down by simply ignoring you. That is the part you gang
boy retards will NEVER get.
Ho ho ho. Just like you are now?

What an imbecile you are!!

NymNoNuts has No Brains.

...Jim Thompson

As well as no nuts and no brains, did you know that by his own
admission he doesn't have a plonker?

Yet what you are is two claim-to-be-men that appear as though you are
obsessed with what another real-man may or may not have.

I'd say that you both have severe maturity problems, despite any
physical age you may have reached, or what testosterone level that may or
may not have been included in your pathetic lives.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Just imagine, if you were to solve the puzzle you could really put
down all your critics

Do you really think I give a fat flying **** what you retarded twits
that would call yourselves "my critics" thinks or says?

I put you all down by simply ignoring you. That is the part you gang
boy retards will NEVER get.
Ho ho ho. Just like you are now?

What an imbecile you are!!

NymNoNuts has No Brains.

...Jim Thompson

As well as no nuts and no brains, did you know that by his own
admission he doesn't have a plonker?

Yet what you are is two claim-to-be-men that appear as though you are
obsessed with what another real-man may or may not have.

Which "real-man" would you be referring to?

I'd say that you both have severe maturity problems, despite any
physical age you may have reached, or what testosterone level that may or
may not have been included in your pathetic lives.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 14:47:06 +0100, Pomegranate *******
wrote:

Which "real-man" would you be referring to?

The one you will never be. The one a retarded twit like you *could
never be*.

The one that is laughing at the utter stupidity that the Thompson
retard has foisted onto the group, and at the retard that you are.

My turds have more intelligence than a ****tard like you does.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Which "real-man" would you be referring to?

The one you will never be. The one a retarded twit like you *could
never be*.

The one that is laughing at the utter stupidity that the Thompson
retard has foisted onto the group, and at the retard that you are.

My turds have more intelligence than a ****tard like you does.

Please answer the question.

By the way, how are you getting on with solving Richard Cranium's
puzzle?
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Which "real-man" would you be referring to?

The one you will never be. The one a retarded twit like you *could
never be*.

The one that is laughing at the utter stupidity that the Thompson
retard has foisted onto the group, and at the retard that you are.

My turds have more intelligence than a ****tard like you does.

Please answer the question.

If you are so thick that you cannot glean who the remark referred to,
you are deeper in the pit of stupidity than I originally estimated.

By the way, how are you getting on with solving Richard Cranium's
puzzle?

If you were not such a ****ing retarded pussy boy, you would have read
the thread where the retarded twit "offered" it up, and where I stated
that I would not only not ever even look at it, but that there is no
chance in hell that I would ever even consider "taking it on".

So, you stupid ****. IF you actually had any maturity in you, you
would reference the original thread, instead of dancing around his
retarded pea brained banner announcements about where he claims I am
afraid of it or some other such retarded horse****, not much unlike the
crap that you constantly spew.

So come back when you have a clue, stupid ****. You are starting to
appear as though you are even more retarded than Richard Cranium
(retarded moniker too) (even funnier if it really is his name) is.

So, you can both **** Off And Die. The sooner, the better.
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Which "real-man" would you be referring to?

The one you will never be. The one a retarded twit like you *could
never be*.

The one that is laughing at the utter stupidity that the Thompson
retard has foisted onto the group, and at the retard that you are.

My turds have more intelligence than a ****tard like you does.

Please answer the question.

If you are so thick that you cannot glean who the remark referred to,
you are deeper in the pit of stupidity than I originally estimated.

I was merely trying to get you to state categorically that the
"real-man" referred to is you. I invite you to do it now.

By the way, how are you getting on with solving Richard Cranium's
puzzle?

If you were not such a ****ing retarded pussy boy, you would have read
the thread where the retarded twit "offered" it up, and where I stated
that I would not only not ever even look at it, but that there is no
chance in hell that I would ever even consider "taking it on".

You often claim to have done important work to the extent that you
have "made the world a better place". You demeanour here is
incompatible with anyone doing anything remotely intellectual.

Solving a simple mathematical puzzle is a good way for someone to show
that they are capable of the thought processes required to work in an
engineering environment. Your stubborn refusal to attempt it, your
reliance on bad language and crude insults leads to the inevitable
conclusion that you are not an engineer of any sort and that your
achievements exist only in your warped mind.

So, you stupid ****. IF you actually had any maturity in you, you
would reference the original thread, instead of dancing around his
retarded pea brained banner announcements about where he claims I am
afraid of it or some other such retarded horse****, not much unlike the
crap that you constantly spew.

So come back when you have a clue, stupid ****. You are starting to
appear as though you are even more retarded than Richard Cranium
(retarded moniker too) (even funnier if it really is his name) is.

So, you can both **** Off And Die. The sooner, the better.

Bush White House - 42 people pre-banned from town hall meeting Ouroboros Rex Electronic Schematics 18 August 11th 09 05:00 AM
Unions recieve threats of violence for town hall participation Ouroboros Rex Electronic Schematics 4 August 11th 09 04:17 AM
Meeting DaveB Metalworking 2 January 9th 05 08:18 AM
uk.d-i-y - November 4th Meeting PoP UK diy 11 November 5th 03 12:16 AM