Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Pomegranate Bastard[_2_] Pomegranate Bastard[_2_] is offline

Default Gun left behind at town hall meeting

On Tue, 25 Aug 2009 17:55:35 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
wrote:

On Tue, 25 Aug 2009 08:10:25 +0100, Pomegranate *******
wrote:

On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 17:47:17 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
wrote:

On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 14:47:06 +0100, Pomegranate *******
wrote:

Which "real-man" would you be referring to?

The one you will never be. The one a retarded twit like you *could
never be*.

The one that is laughing at the utter stupidity that the Thompson
retard has foisted onto the group, and at the retard that you are.

My turds have more intelligence than a ****tard like you does.

Please answer the question.

If you are so thick that you cannot glean who the remark referred to,
you are deeper in the pit of stupidity than I originally estimated.

I was merely trying to get you to state categorically that the
"real-man" referred to is you. I invite you to do it now.

By the way, how are you getting on with solving Richard Cranium's
puzzle?

If you were not such a ****ing retarded pussy boy, you would have read
the thread where the retarded twit "offered" it up, and where I stated
that I would not only not ever even look at it, but that there is no
chance in hell that I would ever even consider "taking it on".

You often claim to have done important work to the extent that you
have "made the world a better place". You demeanour here is
incompatible with anyone doing anything remotely intellectual.

Solving a simple mathematical puzzle is a good way for someone to show
that they are capable of the thought processes required to work in an
engineering environment. Your stubborn refusal to attempt it, your
reliance on bad language and crude insults leads to the inevitable
conclusion that you are not an engineer of any sort and that your
achievements exist only in your warped mind.

So, you stupid ****. IF you actually had any maturity in you, you
would reference the original thread, instead of dancing around his
retarded pea brained banner announcements about where he claims I am
afraid of it or some other such retarded horse****, not much unlike the
crap that you constantly spew.

So come back when you have a clue, stupid ****. You are starting to
appear as though you are even more retarded than Richard Cranium
(retarded moniker too) (even funnier if it really is his name) is.

So, you can both **** Off And Die. The sooner, the better.