PoP

Default uk.d-i-y - November 4th Meeting

People who frequent this forum might like to come along to the
following pub on Tuesday November 4th @ 8pm to meet some of the others
who post to the forum, so that we can put faces to names.

Location - "The Green Man" public house. Details can be found he

http://www.thegreenman.uk.com/

If you need better directions or a map then go to
http://www.streetmap.co.uk and enter the postcode RG10 0BP.

Wives, mother-in-laws, partners welcome to come along too.

On the night I intend to arrive a few minutes early and I'll stick a
UK.D-I-Y sign up on a table or something.

Could people reply to this thread to give me an idea of how many
expect to turn up? I'll try and book a table to accomodate the
numbers.

PoP

Andy Hall

On Sat, 01 Nov 2003 08:49:22 +0000, PoP
wrote:

People who frequent this forum might like to come along to the
following pub on Tuesday November 4th @ 8pm to meet some of the others
who post to the forum, so that we can put faces to names.

Location - "The Green Man" public house. Details can be found he

http://www.thegreenman.uk.com/

If you need better directions or a map then go to
http://www.streetmap.co.uk and enter the postcode RG10 0BP.

Wives, mother-in-laws, partners welcome to come along too.

On the night I intend to arrive a few minutes early and I'll stick a
UK.D-I-Y sign up on a table or something.

Could people reply to this thread to give me an idea of how many
expect to turn up? I'll try and book a table to accomodate the
numbers.

PoP

Me, please.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl
John Stumbles

"PoP" wrote in message

Could people reply to this thread to give me an idea of how many
expect to turn up? I'll try and book a table to accomodate the
numbers.

I'll try to get along

--
John Stumbles
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

BillR

John Stumbles wrote:
"PoP" wrote in message

Could people reply to this thread to give me an idea of how many
expect to turn up? I'll try and book a table to accomodate the
numbers.

I'll try to get along

Me too, if I'm not diying at daughter's in London.

PoP

wrote:

Location - "The Green Man" public house. Details can be found he

I had lunch there today with the missus. Very nice food. Will be
eating there again on Tuesday night, if others don't mind us stuffing
our faces in company

Or they could always order their own to join in

PoP

Zymurgy

"BillR" wrote
John Stumbles wrote:
"PoP" wrote

Could people reply to this thread to give me an idea of how many
expect to turn up? I'll try and book a table to accomodate the
numbers.

I'll try to get along

Me too,

Aye, that's just too close to me to avoid

Cheers,

Paul.
PoP

wrote:

People who frequent this forum might like to come along to the
following pub on Tuesday November 4th @ 8pm to meet some of the others
who post to the forum, so that we can put faces to names.

Location - "The Green Man" public house. Details can be found he

This is just a reminder for anyone who might have been thinking about
coming along tomorrow evening (Tuesday) for 8pm.

I look forward to meeting at least a couple of people from this
newsgroup tomorrow evening. I'll take along a little U.K.D-I-Y placard
to stick on my table. I don't know where that table might be - could
be in the downstairs area opposite the bar or the other restaurant
end.

PoP

geoff

In message , Zymurgy
writes
"BillR" wrote
John Stumbles wrote:
"PoP" wrote

Could people reply to this thread to give me an idea of how many
expect to turn up? I'll try and book a table to accomodate the
numbers.

I'll try to get along

Me too,

Aye, that's just too close to me to avoid

My car's sick ...

--
geoff
RichardS

"PoP" wrote in message
People who frequent this forum might like to come along to the
following pub on Tuesday November 4th @ 8pm to meet some of the others
who post to the forum, so that we can put faces to names.

Location - "The Green Man" public house. Details can be found he

http://www.thegreenman.uk.com/

If you need better directions or a map then go to
http://www.streetmap.co.uk and enter the postcode RG10 0BP.

Wives, mother-in-laws, partners welcome to come along too.

On the night I intend to arrive a few minutes early and I'll stick a
UK.D-I-Y sign up on a table or something.

Could people reply to this thread to give me an idea of how many
expect to turn up? I'll try and book a table to accomodate the
numbers.

PoP

Normally I would have popped along to meet you all, but unfortunately work
pressures and a ground floor that consists of joists and earth (and
consequently a less than happy SWMBO) prevent any such luxuries....

So I'll have to join you in spirit only, and have a beer whilst wielding
cutting and nailing machinery...

cheers
Richard

--
Richard Sampson

email me at
richard at olifant d-ot co do-t uk

Zymurgy

geoff wrote
Zymurgy writes
"BillR" wrote
John Stumbles wrote:
"PoP" wrote

Could people reply to this thread to give me an idea of how many
expect to turn up? I'll try and book a table to accomodate the
numbers.

I'll try to get along

Me too,

Aye, that's just too close to me to avoid

My car's sick ...

Are you angling for a lift ... ;-)

My email address is valid.

Cheers,