PoP

Default uk.d-i-y - November 4th Meeting

On Sat, 01 Nov 2003 08:49:22 +0000, PoP
wrote:

People who frequent this forum might like to come along to the
following pub on Tuesday November 4th @ 8pm to meet some of the others
who post to the forum, so that we can put faces to names.

Location - "The Green Man" public house. Details can be found he

This is just a reminder for anyone who might have been thinking about
coming along tomorrow evening (Tuesday) for 8pm.

I look forward to meeting at least a couple of people from this
newsgroup tomorrow evening. I'll take along a little U.K.D-I-Y placard
to stick on my table. I don't know where that table might be - could
be in the downstairs area opposite the bar or the other restaurant
end.

PoP