Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
PoP

Default uk.d-i-y - November 4th Meeting

People who frequent this forum might like to come along to the
following pub on Tuesday November 4th @ 8pm to meet some of the others
who post to the forum, so that we can put faces to names.

Location - "The Green Man" public house. Details can be found he

http://www.thegreenman.uk.com/

If you need better directions or a map then go to
http://www.streetmap.co.uk and enter the postcode RG10 0BP.

Wives, mother-in-laws, partners welcome to come along too.

On the night I intend to arrive a few minutes early and I'll stick a
UK.D-I-Y sign up on a table or something.

Could people reply to this thread to give me an idea of how many
expect to turn up? I'll try and book a table to accomodate the
numbers.

PoP