Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

Default Gun left behind at town hall meeting

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/0..._n_255656.html

Town hall disruptions around the country have led to some outbreaks of
violence. Unions participating in town halls have received death threats. At
an event held by Rep. Gabrielle Giffords (D-Ariz.) last week, the threat of
violence led her aides to call the police after one attendee dropped a gun.

"Yelling and screaming is counterproductive," she told the Sierra Vista
Herald at a Congress on Your Corner event last week. There, one visitor
dropped a gun at the meet n' greet held in a Douglas Safeway, her staff
says.

That has aides, who called police to the event, concerned for her safety.
"We have never felt the need before to notify law enforcement when we hold
these events," said spokesman C.J. Karamargin.

One of the callers to the Service Employees International Union said, "I
suggest you tell your people to calm down, act like American citizens, and
stop trying to repress people's First Amendment rights... That, or you all
are gonna come up against the Second Amendment."

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Tue, 11 Aug 2009 13:25:02 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

[...]

Seems to me that most of the hoopla around the health care town hall
(propaganda) meetings is being stirred up by right wing pundits, whose
only agenda is re-acquiring power, not trying to make things work to
benefit people.

I don't know if its a good plan or not - no one does, since it isn't
finalized, and the people commenting on it don't take the time to
actually read it.

There are enough - out of work blue collar people who feel justified
in venting their anger and frustration in counter productive ways, and
the right wing is encouraging them with an emotional misinformation
campaign.

Ann Coulter would be a good case in point. She appears intelligent,
but her speeches are designed to encourage an emotional reaction
against the Democrats. Her facts aren't always correct, sometimes she
makes little sense when you try to parse her meaning, but she's a
dynamite, and very clever, speaker - a good manipulator of people.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

[...]

Yep. An AFL-CIO organizer was apparently able to get on one of the
astroturf organizations' conference calls, and their real agenda is to
prevent any bill whatsoever. I haven't posted it as news because I'm
waiting for confirmation.

I don't know if its a good plan or not - no one does, since it isn't
finalized, and the people commenting on it don't take the time to
actually read it.

There are enough - out of work blue collar people who feel justified
in venting their anger and frustration in counter productive ways, and
the right wing is encouraging them with an emotional misinformation
campaign.

Ann Coulter would be a good case in point. She appears intelligent,
but her speeches are designed to encourage an emotional reaction
against the Democrats. Her facts aren't always correct, sometimes she
makes little sense when you try to parse her meaning, but she's a
dynamite, and very clever, speaker - a good manipulator of people.

Ann's facts are almost never correct. In fact, going through and checking
the footnotes in her books is said to be a singular experience. =)

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 08:51:45 -0400, default
wrote:

Seems to me that most of the hoopla around the health care town hall
(propaganda) meetings is being stirred up by right wing pundits, whose
only agenda is re-acquiring power, not trying to make things work to
benefit people.

You're a goddamned idiot. The people complaining are people that do
not want ANYTHING shoved down our throats.

Look back over the last 40 years. ANY time there a was something major
that needed to be considered (key phrase, NEEDED TO BE CONSIDERED)there
would be a commission put in place to hash out ALL of the details.

This time, in typical "take the money and run" democratic thief retard
facshion, it is being shoved down our throats with ZERO consideration.

If you ask me, something stinks in Denmark, and it sits at the top.

Examine all the benefactors of the economic boosting. Most, if not all
are ****ing lobbyists corporations!

This "take what you can while nobody is looking" crap is gonna cease!

He said no more pork, but that is exactly ALL HE IS DOING!

If he does not appoint a minimum 1 year long committee to examine the
requirements analysis for what MAY be needed to "fix" the problems the
new bottom class is experiencing, I and many others are going to call for
him to step down.

PERIOD!

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

I don't know if its a good plan or not - no one does

You're an idiot. It is a NON-considered plan, and any plan that never
gets considered by those we put in office specifically for considering
things, is no plan at all.

This retarded, worst president to ever take office asshole needs to
stop, or he will be asked to leave.

If it took the retarded ******* politicians 40 years to **** us for 30
and **** things up the way they have, we certainly do not need an
inexperienced twit forcing the legislators to do things that are
completely outside the standard operating procedure.

Like READING THE GODDAMNED BILLS.

You ****ing Obama fanatical retards are even worse than the *******
himself is.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

There are enough - out of work blue collar people who feel justified
in venting their anger and frustration in counter productive ways, and
the right wing is encouraging them with an emotional misinformation
campaign.

You are a goddamned misinformation ****ing shill, mother****er.

YOU are encouraging other fanatical retards just like you to spout,
tout, and repeat all this retarded, made up horse****.

They encouraged NO ONE. YOU, on the other hand, are about as retarded
as it gets. You probably wear your pants down past your asscrack too!

You wouldn't know what the term counter-productive meant if it bit you
in the ass. And it just did, you dumb ****ing retard.

Make some more **** up, pussy boy!

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

, but she's a
dynamite, and very clever, speaker - a good manipulator of people.

Obama is a he, dumb****. And "transparent" fits far better than "very
clever".
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 08:56:02 -0500, "Ouroboros Rex"
wrote:

and their real agenda is to
prevent any bill whatsoever.

How can you blame them, you ****ing retard?

We do NOT want ANY bill. That is the whole point. The ObamaTard does
not need to "fix" anything, and he certainly does not need to do so by
asking MY legislator to sign off on his horse**** without examining AND
scrutinizing it.

You stupid ****.

What the ObamaTard SHOULD be doing is appointing a committee to examine
the things we need to think about in designing a working system that does
NOT involve the government being in it.

You dig, you stupid ****? Do you even know what this country is about?
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

and their real agenda is to
prevent any bill whatsoever.

How can you blame them, you ****ing retard?

We do NOT want ANY bill.

So, the republican party has been lying to America for months once
again. lol

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

[...]

No one will ever care.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

I don't know if its a good plan or not - no one does

You're an idiot. It is a NON-considered plan, and any plan that never
gets considered by those we put in office specifically for considering
things, is no plan at all.

This retarded, worst president to ever take office asshole needs to
stop, or he will be asked to leave.

If it took the retarded ******* politicians 40 years to **** us for 30
and **** things up the way they have, we certainly do not need an
inexperienced twit forcing the legislators to do things that are
completely outside the standard operating procedure.

Like READING THE GODDAMNED BILLS.

Swallow every stupid hoax your keepers throw at you, I see. lol

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

There are enough - out of work blue collar people who feel justified
in venting their anger and frustration in counter productive ways, and
the right wing is encouraging them with an emotional misinformation
campaign.

You are a goddamned misinformation ****ing shill, mother****er.

YOU are encouraging other fanatical retards just like you to spout,
tout, and repeat all this retarded, made up horse****.

They encouraged NO ONE.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! !!!

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Seems to me that most of the hoopla around the health care town hall
(propaganda) meetings is being stirred up by right wing pundits, whose
only agenda is re-acquiring power, not trying to make things work to
benefit people.

You're a goddamned idiot. The people complaining are people that do
not want ANYTHING shoved down our throats.

A patriot (your moniker of choice) would uphold the Constitution, and
allow people to speak and disagree. Something we don't have with Bush
or Obama. You seem to think patriotism and democrats are mutually
exclusive - not so.

Don't look now - you just had some Republicans shove a whole war down
your throat, given your tax money to religious organizations, and
trash most of the Constitutional checks and balances (aided and
abetted by a weak Congress).

Look back over the last 40 years. ANY time there a was something major
that needed to be considered (key phrase, NEEDED TO BE CONSIDERED)there
would be a commission put in place to hash out ALL of the details.

Obama is taking a page from the Bush "Hip Handbook of Nifty Moves."
Get it passed without a lot of Congressional oversight mucking things
up . . .

This time, in typical "take the money and run" democratic thief retard
facshion, it is being shoved down our throats with ZERO consideration.

Aw! Poor baby.

What bothers you? That this criminal is a democratic one? We just
had 8 years of a Republican criminal - was that better for you?

If you ask me, something stinks in Denmark, and it sits at the top.

This is new? I can't remember a good president in my lifetime except
maybe Eisenhower, and forget the Senate - I'd shoot the lot of them
and start over, ditto the Supreme Court. But that would be
unconstitutional - (and they are?)

Examine all the benefactors of the economic boosting. Most, if not all
are ****ing lobbyists corporations!

Agreed!

This "take what you can while nobody is looking" crap is gonna cease!

Agreed!

He said no more pork, but that is exactly ALL HE IS DOING!

Agreed!

If he does not appoint a minimum 1 year long committee to examine the
requirements analysis for what MAY be needed to "fix" the problems the
new bottom class is experiencing, I and many others are going to call for
him to step down.

PERIOD!

And if he does appoint a one year committee, they take 10 years to
complete the study - and their results will be moot.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

I don't know if its a good plan or not - no one does

You're an idiot. It is a NON-considered plan, and any plan that never
gets considered by those we put in office specifically for considering
things, is no plan at all.

Congress regularly passes bills that run to hundreds or thousands of
pages, largely written by lobbyists and corporations, which they don't
read (and couldn't understand if they did), with no discussion or
consideration (past the fact that their campaign contributors want
them to vote a certain way).

Agreed! You should be angry. Very angry. But the problem is in the
system, not one president or another.

This retarded, worst president to ever take office asshole needs to
stop, or he will be asked to leave.

No one can say that after George Bush. You are the retard if you
can't realize that. Bush set a new low.

If it took the retarded ******* politicians 40 years to **** us for 30
and **** things up the way they have, we certainly do not need an
inexperienced twit forcing the legislators to do things that are
completely outside the standard operating procedure.

Like READING THE GODDAMNED BILLS.

Screw that. We should be reading the bills and have more input than
the lobbyists.

You ****ing Obama fanatical retards are even worse than the *******
himself is.

No one trumps bush for idiot president, not even Obama.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 16:35:57 -0700, UltimatePatriot
wrote:

You are a goddamned misinformation ****ing shill, mother****er.

My my. I don't know but somehow you just don't sound like the light
of reason yourself - mutha****a (you got to get the accent too)
Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

and their real agenda is to
prevent any bill whatsoever.

How can you blame them, you ****ing retard?

We do NOT want ANY bill.

So, the republican party has been lying to America for months once
again. lol

I have to wonder who "we" is. "We do NOT want ANY bill."

We people that froth at the mouth and use the words "****ing retard"
as a debating tool?

Reagan used the same techniques to push his agenda - go straight to
the people and let the people write to their congress reps.

I think Obama is trying, and has ability. I don't necessarily think
he's doing the right things, but its so refreshing to listen to a
president that actually speaks with whole complete sensible sentences.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

and their real agenda is to
prevent any bill whatsoever.

How can you blame them, you ****ing retard?

We do NOT want ANY bill.

So, the republican party has been lying to America for months once
again. lol

You retarded twit. The republican politicians rarely express what ANY
of the people actually want.

For you not to know that is a real tell. You're dumber than I
originally assessed.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 08:47:12 -0400, default
wrote:

Don't look now - you just had some Republicans shove a whole war down
your throat,

You are full of ****. And you obviously do not know how it works.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 08:56:49 -0400, default
wrote:

- mutha****a (you got to get the accent too)

No, idiot. It is not a gang boy retard reference, so your gang boy
retard inflection does not apply. It was around long before that, and it
is spoken in perfect English as a single word.

The real world does not revolve around the **** stain you observed
growing up, and what you saw on the Mod Squad was not reality either.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 09:05:02 -0400, default
wrote:

I think Obama is trying, and has ability.

Sheep with blinders on. That is what you are.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

I think Obama is trying, and has ability.

Sheep with blinders on. That is what you are.

Spoken like a dyed in the wool "ditto head."

Blinders have been off for a long time now . . . I look for the real
agenda in everything anyone says these days. I trust no one except my
wife and a few close friends.

One only has to watch TV with all the subtle, and not so subtle,
manipulation techniques to realize that too many people are lying to
advance their own causes. Even when I agree with their position - I
realize they are trying to manipulate my opinion.

Almost nothing (at least in politics, marketing, religion) is
presented honestly it seems.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

Don't look now - you just had some Republicans shove a whole war down
your throat,

You are full of ****. And you obviously do not know how it works.

You wouldn't be Phil Anderson masquerading as Ultimate Patriot?

Another point - the Ultimate Patriots are dead. most of them died
during the first revolution.

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic

wrote:

- mutha****a (you got to get the accent too)

No, idiot. It is not a gang boy retard reference, so your gang boy
retard inflection does not apply. It was around long before that, and it
is spoken in perfect English as a single word.

Only gang idiots and/or wannabes even use the words "mother ****er"
any more. Intelligent Rational people can usually find better ways
of expressing themselves (even in disagreement).

Vituperation is unnecessary and counter-productive - its a lot like a
speech impediment here. I see you as someone who shouts about
everything - emotional drama queen type.

The real world does not revolve around the **** stain you observed
growing up, and what you saw on the Mod Squad was not reality either.

I gave up on TV a long time ago. CSPAN is OK though.

Bush White House - 42 people pre-banned from town hall meeting Ouroboros Rex Electronic Schematics 18 August 11th 09 05:00 AM
Unions recieve threats of violence for town hall participation Ouroboros Rex Electronic Schematics 4 August 11th 09 04:17 AM
Meeting DaveB Metalworking 2 January 9th 05 08:18 AM
uk.d-i-y - November 4th Meeting PoP UK diy 11 November 5th 03 12:16 AM