Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
default default is offline

Default Gun left behind at town hall meeting

On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 18:41:46 -0700, UltimatePatriot
wrote:

On Thu, 13 Aug 2009 09:05:02 -0400, default
wrote:

I think Obama is trying, and has ability.

Sheep with blinders on. That is what you are.

Spoken like a dyed in the wool "ditto head."

Blinders have been off for a long time now . . . I look for the real
agenda in everything anyone says these days. I trust no one except my
wife and a few close friends.

One only has to watch TV with all the subtle, and not so subtle,
manipulation techniques to realize that too many people are lying to
advance their own causes. Even when I agree with their position - I
realize they are trying to manipulate my opinion.

Almost nothing (at least in politics, marketing, religion) is
presented honestly it seems.