Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
default default is offline

Default Gun left behind at town hall meeting

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 16:32:14 -0700, UltimatePatriot
wrote:

On Wed, 12 Aug 2009 08:51:45 -0400, default
wrote:

I don't know if its a good plan or not - no one does

You're an idiot. It is a NON-considered plan, and any plan that never
gets considered by those we put in office specifically for considering
things, is no plan at all.

Congress regularly passes bills that run to hundreds or thousands of
pages, largely written by lobbyists and corporations, which they don't
read (and couldn't understand if they did), with no discussion or
consideration (past the fact that their campaign contributors want
them to vote a certain way).

Agreed! You should be angry. Very angry. But the problem is in the
system, not one president or another.

This retarded, worst president to ever take office asshole needs to
stop, or he will be asked to leave.

No one can say that after George Bush. You are the retard if you
can't realize that. Bush set a new low.

If it took the retarded ******* politicians 40 years to **** us for 30
and **** things up the way they have, we certainly do not need an
inexperienced twit forcing the legislators to do things that are
completely outside the standard operating procedure.

Like READING THE GODDAMNED BILLS.

Screw that. We should be reading the bills and have more input than
the lobbyists.

You ****ing Obama fanatical retards are even worse than the *******
himself is.

No one trumps bush for idiot president, not even Obama.