Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
UltimatePatriot UltimatePatriot is offline

Default Gun left behind at town hall meeting

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 20:20:18 +0100, Pomegranate *******
wrote:

Are you going to tell us how you have "made the world a better place"?

One of my devices went up on a shuttle experiment.

Two others are still in use at the launch pad for each shuttle launch,
though now they surely also use imagery to enhance the calibrated
instrument response.

Here... I made a major portion of this device. It has been a $300M
development:

http://www.battelleventures.com/portfolio_ventaira.html

Though you cannot actually see the device, you can see that it revolves
around saving lives. The Mystic Inhaler, and the family of devices that
have come since.

You are the weakest link... goodbye.