Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Archimedes' Lever Archimedes' Lever is offline

Default Gun left behind at town hall meeting

On Mon, 24 Aug 2009 09:02:27 +0100, Pomegranate *******
wrote:

On Sat, 22 Aug 2009 08:14:37 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

On Sat, 22 Aug 2009 15:41:35 +0100, Pomegranate *******
wrote:

On Fri, 21 Aug 2009 18:23:36 -0700, Archimedes' Lever
wrote:

On Fri, 21 Aug 2009 10:15:27 +0100, Pomegranate *******
wrote:

Just imagine, if you were to solve the puzzle you could really put
down all your critics

Do you really think I give a fat flying **** what you retarded twits
that would call yourselves "my critics" thinks or says?

I put you all down by simply ignoring you. That is the part you gang
boy retards will NEVER get.
Ho ho ho. Just like you are now?

What an imbecile you are!!

NymNoNuts has No Brains.

...Jim Thompson

As well as no nuts and no brains, did you know that by his own
admission he doesn't have a plonker?

Yet what you are is two claim-to-be-men that appear as though you are
obsessed with what another real-man may or may not have.

I'd say that you both have severe maturity problems, despite any
physical age you may have reached, or what testosterone level that may or
may not have been included in your pathetic lives.