Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Pomegranate Bastard[_2_] Pomegranate Bastard[_2_] is offline

Default Gun left behind at town hall meeting

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 05:44:56 -0700, UltimatePatriot
wrote:

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 07:49:14 +0100, Pomegranate *******
wrote:

By the way, how did you get on with the mathematical puzzle Mr.
Cranium set for you?

I note your continued refusal to offer anything in support of your
outrageous claim that you " do more to make the world a better place"
etc.The obvious inference to be drawn is that you are simply full of
****.

I have no relationship with any retards named cranium, you retarded
****.

Do you really not remember Richard Cranium's puzzle? Perhaps your
short term memory loss is explained by an overindulgence of cannabis.
Maybe you suffer from Alzheimer's. Or maybe you just want to forget
that he made you look a complete dullard.

Why don't you go back to the kook group, you retarded twit?

Don't be such a miserable spoilsport! I'm quite enjoying this little
game of Wind Up the Imbecile.