Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
default default is offline

Default Gun left behind at town hall meeting

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 05:46:55 -0700, UltimatePatriot
wrote:

On Tue, 18 Aug 2009 07:16:37 -0400, default
wrote:

On Mon, 17 Aug 2009 04:01:51 -0700, UltimatePatriot
wrote:

On Sun, 16 Aug 2009 15:57:48 -0400, default
wrote:

On Sun, 16 Aug 2009 10:00:51 -0700, UltimatePatriot
wrote:

On Sun, 16 Aug 2009 11:21:00 +0100, Pomegranate *******
wrote:

A queen, most certainly.

Typical response of a total pussy when cornered.

Try lifting weights.

That's good advice. Being a pussy, you should try it.

A good physique will give you the self
confidence you lack,

I ride a bicycle over 20 miles a day, little boy. I am in better shape
than you ever were.

20 miles on a bike ain't ****. It is the equivalent of about a 4 mile
walk. This impresses yourself? It is about the minimum exercise a
person needs daily.

You do not walk 4 miles a day. Neither does any of the other retards
here.

That's true. I don't walk 4 miles a day; I'm up at 4 AM so I can
paddle a kayak 4 miles most days. When I can, I take the ferry over
to the barrier islands and paddle 20-30 miles and kiteyak if the wind
is favorable.

BTW I was doing 15-35 mi/day on a Walmart bicycle averaging 19+ mph.
The yak is a lot more fun; There's a 2 mile lake 300 feet from my
door and a creek, the ocean is 5 miles away. Takes more skill and
there's enough danger (some days) to give one a sense of
accomplishment beyond mere exercise.

When I was 30, and lifting weights, I could walk into a crowded store
and watch a path clear in front of me. Ironic, because unless they
are steroid junkies, body builders tend to be the easiest people to
get along with.

Self confident with nothing to prove to anyone, would be my guess. No
need to puff up one's ego, no point in bullying, no competition.

"There's no glory to be had slaughtering sheep."- some dead poet

That being the case, I think your declarations on what is normal are
also in question.

That would be astute. "Normal" it would seem, is like morals - highly
subjective. The only thing you could say is normal about living
things is the wide degree of variability expressed among them. Humans
more so than most animals.