JAMES Mankin

the best gift this year or any was the photo of the kids jimmy the
oldest is 24 lives in san deigo next his brother danny 23 lives here in
town but never get to see we both work way to much and then theres
christy my 21 year old girl and grand dughter sabrina whos 2 and that
live about 45 min away but always seem to be busy then there little
bother micheal whos 7 months its the best gift I could have ask for.

Jim

A MAN WITH THE RIGHT TOOLS CAN SURE SCREW THINGS UP

Buddy Matlosz

"Silvan" wrote in message
A recent vintage (ie nothin' special) Stanley block plane
A Veritas Scraping 101 outfit with the burnisher, jointer and other

gadgetry
A brass three-in-one marking gauge
A box of blanks to make totes and knobs for hand planes
(from Dave in Fairfax)

An acousto-electric guitar
A guitar stand
Trumpet music

Ain't it kinda tough to play trumpet music on the guitar?

One each of: shoes, jeans, shirt

Expecting the other shoe next Christmas?

B.

Tim Douglass

Only tool-type thing was the Ryobi 5 pc. 18V. cordless tool kit. It's
a bit of a long story, but last Christmas I got a $50 gift card for
the orange borg. Over the course of the year I got 3 $25 cards as
rebates when I insulated the shop. Got a $100 one in October for
Pastor appreciation Sunday. Suddenly realized I had enough to buy the
kit, so Thursday afternoon my wife and I went up to the borg and
picked it up - added bonus, it was on sale for only $135! meep, meep
Today it is back to $169 for the post-Christmas "sale". Glad I got it
before rather than waiting until after. LOML says it is my Christmas
present, so I guess it counts.

Recipro saw
Drill
5 1/2" circ. saw
mini vacuum (really sucks)
flashlight
2 batteries & charger

It'll definitely get used!

Tim Douglass

http://www.DouglassClan.com
Silvan

My big new tool was the compleat Scraping 101 deal from LV. Sure, I could
have made a jointer easy enough, and I could have burnished with a
screwdriver, and I could have bought some cheap saws at yardsales to cut
into scrapers... It's all a bit of a silly extravegance, really, and not
something someone who is on a paper thin Christmas budget ought to have
invested in, but...

Me likey! Good, wholesome gadgetry all around. The only toy I had to take
to grandma's house today was this set of stuff and a little scrap of walnut
that was rough on two sides, and had wild grain on two sides.

Now I have a scrap of walnut that's smooooooooth. I'm hooked on scraping,
and don't think I will ever sand anything again. I want to get some really
wild and crazy grain to play with, and see if this will actually tame it.
I had some wild maple in that big chess box project I did. Those squares
are outstanding for their beauty, but also for their fudginess. I never
did get them tamed to my satisfaction, with a super ultra finely tuned #4.
If I could use grain like that often, instead of sparingly, it would be a
most awesome thing. I have some scraps of that with the same kind of
figure, and I'm looking forward to seeing what I can do with them tomorrow.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/
Norman D. Crow

"Tim Douglass" wrote in message
Only tool-type thing was the Ryobi 5 pc. 18V. cordless tool kit. It's
a bit of a long story, but last Christmas I got a $50 gift card for
the orange borg. Over the course of the year I got 3 $25 cards as
rebates when I insulated the shop. Got a $100 one in October for
Pastor appreciation Sunday. Suddenly realized I had enough to buy the
kit, so Thursday afternoon my wife and I went up to the borg and
picked it up - added bonus, it was on sale for only $135! meep, meep
Today it is back to $169 for the post-Christmas "sale". Glad I got it
before rather than waiting until after. LOML says it is my Christmas
present, so I guess it counts.

Recipro saw
Drill
5 1/2" circ. saw
mini vacuum (really sucks)
flashlight
2 batteries & charger

Makita 12V impact driver.
Non wooddorking, but my kids all got together and got "Papa" a $100 Advance
Auto gift card to be used for a new gas tank for "rusty red", my '89 F-150,
including a promise from 2 of them to install it for me before it self
destructs.

--
Nahmie
Those on the cutting edge bleed a lot.

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 23:05:33 -0500, Silvan
wrote:

My big new tool was the compleat Scraping 101 deal from LV. Sure, I could
have made a jointer easy enough, and I could have burnished with a
screwdriver, and I could have bought some cheap saws at yardsales to cut
into scrapers... It's all a bit of a silly extravegance, really, and not
something someone who is on a paper thin Christmas budget ought to have
invested in, but...

Me likey! Good, wholesome gadgetry all around. The only toy I had to take
to grandma's house today was this set of stuff and a little scrap of walnut
that was rough on two sides, and had wild grain on two sides.

Now I have a scrap of walnut that's smooooooooth. I'm hooked on scraping,
and don't think I will ever sand anything again. I want to get some really
wild and crazy grain to play with, and see if this will actually tame it.

well... it is possible to get tearout with a scraper.

Ya gotta try, though.

I had some wild maple in that big chess box project I did. Those squares
are outstanding for their beauty, but also for their fudginess. I never
did get them tamed to my satisfaction, with a super ultra finely tuned #4.
If I could use grain like that often, instead of sparingly, it would be a
most awesome thing. I have some scraps of that with the same kind of
figure, and I'm looking forward to seeing what I can do with them tomorrow.

Owen Lawrence

wrote in message
oups.com...
I'll start:

A delta "Shopmaster" planer
A dremel & kit
An overhead cord reel
A Stanley block plane
A Green Curt Schilling Jersey

And the suprise...

2 30" Besseys!! (Never thought the wife would spend that kind of money
on a clamp)

A Freud FT2000EP router.
Five days off work to spend making a router table.
$100 worth of convertible tool steel futures.

- Owen -

rllipham

Sony 5 megapixel camera
Leigh D-4 To be here next week from the Rockler orgy
HVLP sprayer from HF

And the most important A JOB!! I have been out of work for 6 months
and the unemployment ended the first week of Dec. Got conformation of
the job on 12/22

On 25 Dec 2004 05:16:45 -0800, wrote:

I'll start:

A delta "Shopmaster" planer
A dremel & kit
An overhead cord reel
A Stanley block plane
A Green Curt Schilling Jersey

And the suprise...

2 30" Besseys!! (Never thought the wife would spend that kind of money
on a clamp)

Silvan

LRod wrote:

beyond his years, unbeknownst to me, said, "don't worry. We both know
you're far too picky about your tools to buy anything without checking
first."

You suck. Can we say "gator grip" boys and girls? The one socket that
replaces all these sixteen dozen sockets and wrenches with one oversized,
useless socket that's too big to fit anywhere and doesn't turn bolts where
it does fit worth a damn.

At least it wasn't a tie.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/
Silvan

Michael Baglio wrote:

point snaps off. The electric ones are okay, but weird as this sounds
there's something just _wrong_ about sharpening pencils electrically."

No, they're not. They're just as crappy as the plastic ones. One of the
biggest problems they all have is they only have one cutter instead of two.

I feel your pain, brother. I sharpen pencils on my belt sander.

It weighs _pounds._ You can just tell, this thing is going to last
forever.

Cool gloat. You suck!

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/

Silvan

Larry Jaques wrote:

Atta Girl! And congrats on the gloat. Now you can tell all your
friends your wife bought you a wood planer with spiral-cutter heads
for Christmas and watch their eyes pop out when you show it to 'em.

ROTFL! Thank you for that, Monsieur Jacques. That made my day.

in the shop, only nicely sharpened standard pencils. And that scent
when you open it to empty the pencil shavings has such memories...

Yeah, if you can find real pencils. It's possible, but increasingly
difficult. Most pencils are made out of some incredibly lame plastic foam
crap these days. No wonder you can get 500 pencils for $2.36. They're not
worth two cents for the whole lot of them.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/
LRod

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 23:40:09 -0500, "Norman D. Crow"
wrote:

Non wooddorking, but my kids all got together and got "Papa" a $100 Advance
Auto gift card to be used for a new gas tank for "rusty red", my '89 F-150,
including a promise from 2 of them to install it for me before it self
destructs.

Will they be doing that on the lift in Gerry?

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net
Upscale

It may not seem like much, but I got one of those digital meat thermometers
that Lee Valley Tools sells. Being the technology geek that I am, I got a
great charge from using it on the roast beef dinner I had for Christmas. The
meat was cooked to perfection. I must have run into the kitchen at least two
dozen times to see the temperature climb in the digital read out sitting on
the stove. I watched the last ten minutes as the temperature matched the
adjustable alarm and the buzzer went off.

Small things amuse small minds I guess. Just another toy I guess, but I
liked it.

Mark & Juanita

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 22:16:27 GMT, Unisaw A100 wrote:

Mark & Juanita wrote:
Believe it or not, I know exactly what you mean. My FIL was a
maintenance person for a school district until he retired; he provided me
with one of those Boston 55's

You dawg! Those are/were the best. Gray, right?

Mine's more of a brown color.

I'll eventually figure out a good, solid, out
of the way place (for its safety) on which to mount it.

Somewhere by the shoppe phone. That would be my location.

That might be a good location, I don't *think* I swing a lot of heavy
stuff right around there.

UA100, who still uses his Bostich B8 stapler from a hunnert
years ago onna 'count of it works...

Silvan

BillyBob wrote:

- Norris A5 smoother plane, circa 1925

You ssssssssssssssssssssssSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUCK!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/

Silvan

Buddy Matlosz wrote:

An acousto-electric guitar
A guitar stand
Trumpet music

Ain't it kinda tough to play trumpet music on the guitar?

Yahwul duhhhh... You just lower it two frets and it comes out perfectly
fine.

'Cept it sounds better on a trumpet. Which I got in October or November or
something, and couldn't count as an Xmas present without upsetting the
budgetary juggling that allowed me the LV order without having to commit an
equal and opposite amount for SWMBO.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/
Michael Baglio

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 00:09:30 -0500, Silvan
wrote:

Michael Baglio wrote:

It [Boston Ranger 55 pencil sharpener] weighs _pounds._
You can just tell, this thing is going to last forever.

Cool gloat. You suck!

Hey! I had a gloat!
"May that be truly said of us, and all of us! And so, as Tiny Tim
observed, God Bless Us, Every One!"

Michael Baglio
Patriarch

Silvan wrote in
:

A recent vintage (ie nothin' special) Stanley block plane
A Veritas Scraping 101 outfit with the burnisher, jointer and other
gadgetry A brass three-in-one marking gauge
A box of blanks to make totes and knobs for hand planes
(from Dave in Fairfax)

An acousto-electric guitar
A guitar stand
Trumpet music

One each of: shoes, jeans, shirt

Laid.

Glad to hear she's feeling a bit better!
Patriarch

A Hirsch crooked neck chisel
A leather tool roll to keep it in.
A joiner's mallet
The new LV brass marking gauge.
The LV 24" aluminium straight edge, and feeler gauge.
A new fire extinguisher.
I'm counting the Padauk high angle coffin smoother and plane hammer
Steve sent as well, since my wife saw it when it came, and said "Well,
there's part of your present."

And a replacement computer for the old one that died painfully two weeks
ago.

More importantly, we had all the kids, their wives, the grandson and my
dad here for the celebration and dinner, and then got to go to my
sister-in-law's home, where we celebrated with everyone from her side of
the family.

We have an abundance of family and friends, a sufficiency of faith, and
more than enough material possesions to share a little. We are blessed.

Patriarch

Patriarch

Bob G. wrote in
:

snip

Anyway... I will not be getting any tools. everyone knows better...
call me "pickly" or whatever but the family knows
This old boy will do his own tool shopping...

I thought that was why Al Gore* gave us Post-its to go in Robin's
catalogues?

Patriarch

* An homage to KB's favorite tongue-in-cheek...

Patriarch

Michael Baglio wrote in
:

I told my bride that there was only one thing I really wanted (for the
shop) this Christmas.

"Alice, I want a pencil sharpener."

snip

The fellow from whom I bought this house some years ago left just such a
one here when he moved out, nailed to the door jamb in what is now my
shop, what with the automobiles having been suitibly evicted.

Best bit of handyman work he did on the place. I understand, however,
that he is one heck of an accountant.

Patriarch
Patriarch

rllipham wrote in
:

Sony 5 megapixel camera
Leigh D-4 To be here next week from the Rockler orgy
HVLP sprayer from HF

And the most important A JOB!! I have been out of work for 6 months
and the unemployment ended the first week of Dec. Got conformation of
the job on 12/22

Congratulations! I know that was really weighing on you.

Patriarch
Glen

Bob G. wrote:

Anyway... I will not be getting any tools. everyone knows better...
call me "pickly" or whatever but the family knows
This old boy will do his own tool shopping...

Enjoy Guys... & Gals.... wishing everyone a happy and healthy New Year

Bob Griffiths

I know what you mean. A few years back I was hinting for this set of
chisels (leaving catalogues with things circled in different parts of
the house). On Christmas morning SWMBO was so proud because of the
money she saved in getting me the chisels I wanted at WalMart rather
than those over-priced ones in the catalogue.

I didn't have the heart to tell her. I later ordered the set I wanted
and had them shipped to me at work.

Glen
Phisherman

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 21:30:13 GMT, "Keith Carlson"
wrote:

"Michael Baglio" wrote in message
.. .

"Honey, you need to understand this. Pencil sharpeners today are
crap. They're plastic. They don't cut for squat. They don't hold
the pencil firmly at all, so as you just start to get a really good
point, the pencil shifts in the crappy plastic holder part and the
point snaps off. The electric ones are okay, but weird as this sounds
there's something just _wrong_ about sharpening pencils electrically."

Heh. I can appreciate that. My kids wondered why I thought getting a Boston
pencil sharpener at a garage sale was such a big deal. Way better than
anything else. Even electric. You have *control* with these babies. Quickly
take down the dull or broken (or new) point, then back off the pressure on
the pencil and get a nice fine point.

I have a metal Boston pencil sharpener in the shop. It is very
useful. My sister gave it to me for a Christmas present about 40
years ago. What a wonderful gift!

Unisaw A100

Mark & Juanita wrote:
Mine's more of a brown color.

Ahhhhhhhh! That's right.

Wow! I just had a memory wave accompanied by a whiff of
chalk smell.

UA100, who thinks Lee Valley ought to maybe carry the pencil
sharpener in it's catalog...

Unisaw A100

Patriarch wrote:
I thought that was why Al Gore* gave us Post-its to go in Robin's
catalogues?

Patriarch

* An homage to KB's favorite tongue-in-cheek...

Ditto.

UA100, who thinks Lee Valley should be nice enough to supply
a small stack of Post-Its with every catalog...
Upscale

"Unisaw A100" wrote in message
UA100, who thinks Lee Valley ought to maybe carry the pencil
sharpener in it's catalog...

Hey, take your choice.

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...,42 936,42452

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...,42 936,42452

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...,42 936,42452

http://www.leevalley.com/garden/page...,42 706,40719

LRod

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 00:49:13 -0500, "Upscale"
wrote:

I watched the last ten minutes as the temperature matched the
adjustable alarm and the buzzer went off.

Small things amuse small minds I guess. Just another toy I guess, but I
liked it.

When I bought and installed our Duet front loading washing machine, I
sat and watched the entire 34 minute cycle the first time I ran it. It
was a lot more interesting than you might think. This ain't your
mama's washer.

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net
Dave Balderstone

In article , Unisaw A100
wrote:

UA100, who thinks Lee Valley ought to maybe carry the pencil
sharpener in it's catalog...

They do.

djb (who got nothing wooddorking-related for Christmas)

Silvan

Patriarch wrote:

Laid.

Glad to hear she's feeling a bit better!

Me too, and for much more than the obvious, superficial, hedonistic reason
too. It's good to have her back, though she goes under the knife Monday,
and we ain't out of the woods yet. Monday. Tomorrow. Bleah.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/
Silvan

Glen wrote:

money she saved in getting me the chisels I wanted at WalMart rather
than those over-priced ones in the catalogue.

I didn't have the heart to tell her. I later ordered the set I wanted
and had them shipped to me at work.

Ugh. I would have told her. I've even made her take things back. We just
don't have enough money floating around to waste it on something completely
useless. Fortunately, she listens. She was going to buy me some flummy or
other at Wal-Mart, but wanted me to look it over first. I pointed out that
it just wouldn't be very useful at all, and was a bad value. She knows I
*use* these things, so she doesn't get too snitty about it in situations
like this.

So I wound up doing my own Christmas shopping this year, and padded the bank
account of that evil Kanukistani tool pimp a bit in the process. Why, I
even found gifts for SWMBO among the tool pimp's pages.

The look on her face when she saw "Lee Valley" on one of her packages was
actually pretty priceless.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/
Nova

Michael Baglio wrote:

I told my bride that there was only one thing I really wanted (for the
shop) this Christmas.

I wanted one particular tool.
A tool that isn't commonly available any longer.
A tool that has been so cheapened over the years that using one is, at
best, a singularly unpleasant experience.
A tool that, (if they only made them like they used to), the using of
which would be everything using a great tool is _supposed_ to be.

When she asked what I _really_ wanted, I looked her straight in the
eye and said:

"Alice, I want a pencil sharpener."

Oh, I thought you were going to ask for Viagra. ;-)

--
Jack Novak
Buffalo, NY - USA

Larry Jaques

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 00:13:17 -0500, Silvan
calmly ranted:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Atta Girl! And congrats on the gloat. Now you can tell all your
friends your wife bought you a wood planer with spiral-cutter heads
for Christmas and watch their eyes pop out when you show it to 'em.

ROTFL! Thank you for that, Monsieur Jacques. That made my day.

I try harder, Silvie!

in the shop, only nicely sharpened standard pencils. And that scent
when you open it to empty the pencil shavings has such memories...

Yeah, if you can find real pencils. It's possible, but increasingly
difficult. Most pencils are made out of some incredibly lame plastic foam
crap these days. No wonder you can get 500 pencils for $2.36. They're not
worth two cents for the whole lot of them.

I get my pencils from Wally World; Real incense cedar wood, too.

On the xmas topic thread:

"Circular Work in Carpentry and Joinery" book by Collings

LVT shopping spree: piano hinges, CD racks (6 sets), Chinese scissor
set, router inlay bushing kit, set of rubber sanding block shapes,
magnets/cups/washers, brass screen door spring hinge sets (2 pair)

Amazon.com shopping spree: "Shop Drawings for Craftsman Inlay" book by
Lang, NEW 2004 release!

HF shopping spree: 4 more 24" bar clamps, emergency lantern (very
cool), magnifier headset with lights, 3/8" impact wrench.

* * Humorous T-shirts Online
* Norm's Got Strings * Wondrous Website Design
* * http://www.diversify.com

LRod

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 16:19:02 GMT, jo4hn wrote:

Maggy and I generally buy what we need/want when the need/price break is
the greatest and wish each other a happy birthday/Christmas/Guy Fawkes
Day or whatever may be coming up. That takes the pressure off finding
the "perfect gift" for the holiday and allows us to buy/make something
"off the cuff". Works for us. We haven't exchanged gifts for the
wedding anniversary (she had to ask me whether it was June 20 or 21 a
few years ago) since the wedding.

Several years ago a friend told me that, "it's Christmas for me all
year 'round."

By that he meant that whenever he needed/wanted something he just went
out and bought it. Of course they were DINKs, so that helped. But we
weren't doing too badly either, so I've generally been able to do
pretty much the same since we kicked the kids out. Not Unisaws or
other big iron without a conference first, but I've doubled my router
collection that way, as well as several, several other tools over the
years.

- -
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net
Silvan

Larry Jaques wrote:

I get my pencils from Wally World; Real incense cedar wood, too.

I don't know where SWMBO got mine. They're green. She had bought a whole
pile of them for some silly Girl Scout craft project, where they were going
to be sacrificed. I noticed they were real pencils, so I pulled the ol'
switcharoo on her and gave her a bunch of crappy plastic foam pencils that
I bought by mistake (because the package gave the false impression that
they were real pencils). Add a little green spray paint, and everybody
wins.

LVT shopping spree: piano hinges, CD racks (6 sets), Chinese scissor
set, router inlay bushing kit, set of rubber sanding block shapes,
magnets/cups/washers, brass screen door spring hinge sets (2 pair)

Routah parts, sanding parts? Who's doing unthinkable things to perfectly
good hardwoods now, Bunky?

I guess the worst part and the best part of the Non-Specific Post-Solstice
Everything's Closed Today Day this year was my guitar. It's an Epiphone,
which is a brand that got absorbed by Conglom-O years ago, and has been
used to market second rate, just-a-cut-above-schlock for years. This one
was made in the Land of Highest Quality Craftmanship and Burgeoning
Personal Liberty As Long As You Don't Offend the Government Too Much. Good
ol' Red China.

I'd really like to hate this guitar, but damn, I can't complain at all.
It's a beautiful instrument made out of some very pretty wood. Looks like
some kind of mahogany, or mahogany-esque wood for the back and sides.
Darker on the finish side, so it's probably been toned, but the grain isn't
obscured at all. The top is spruce with a subtle, yet striking wavy
figure. It has a compensated saddle, all manner of little (probably faux)
mother-of-pearl in lay stuff. Wow.

I've been playing the same el-cheapo $130 Korean plywood top Martin knockoff
for going on 15 years now. It's been a hell of a good instrument, and
clearly the best $130 I *ever* spent on anything, but it's definitely a no
frills beast. They put the sound hole decal on top of the finish, and 90%
of it is gone. I've dug divots into the top on the bottom side of the
sound hole. It's got button scratches galore, and the satin finish on the
top is mostly glossy now from sleeve wear. Not pretty at all, and it
sounds kind of thin since I've been putting extra light strings on it
(because the bridge has been working on coming off for the last 13 years.)

That little el-cheapo has been a good friend, but it sure is a whole
different world having an instrument that's decidedly pretty. Not to
mention it sounds a lot better too, has a cutaway, and the electroflummy
pickup under the top so I can plug it in. It doesn't sound quite like a
mic'ed acoustic plugged in, but it sounds more like an acoustic than the
"ACOUSTIC" patch on my guitar FX box.

It's pretty cool all around. Not the greatest craftsmanship, but I've seen
a hell of a lot worse. I can't believe this thing came out of China.

Anyway, it has been sort of an unexpected surprise. I sent Mom and SWMBO a
link to the cheapest electro-acoustic with cutaway I could find online, as
an example of what to look for. I was looking for something strictly
utilitarian, for studio work in my home. It turns out this *is* the same
guitar, a rock bottom cheapo. If this is the bottom, I think this must be
a good time to buy guitars. The last time I went shopping, something like
this, of this quality, with these materials, would have cost the best part
of a grand. And it still would have been made in Asia even a decade ago.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/
Larry Jaques

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 20:32:11 -0500, "Buddy Matlosz"
calmly ranted:

"Silvan" wrote in message

An acousto-electric guitar
A guitar stand
Trumpet music

Ain't it kinda tough to play trumpet music on the guitar?

Ackshully, it should sound -much- better on guitar than trumpet.

One each of: shoes, jeans, shirt

Expecting the other shoe next Christmas?

Bless you for the insight here, Buddy.

* * Humorous T-shirts Online
* Norm's Got Strings * Wondrous Website Design
* * http://www.diversify.com

Michael Baglio

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 11:03:13 -0500, Nova
wrote:

Michael Baglio wrote:

I told my bride that there was only one thing I really wanted (for the
shop) this Christmas.
I wanted one particular tool.

Oh, I thought you were going to ask for Viagra. ;-)

Jesus, Jack. Warn a guy!
Do you _know_ how hard it is to clean the keyboard on a laptop?

Michael "Gummy" Baglio
LRod

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 12:38:36 -0500, Silvan
wrote:

Forgive me for asking this, because I'm almost sure of the answer, but
since you seem to know something about gi-tars AND you're a wrecker,
maybe you won't laugh at me too hard.

Have you seen the infomercials for Estaban's ax? What are your
thoughts?

I'm not even in the market for one, but my curiosity was piqued.

Thanks.

- -