Larry Jaques

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 00:13:17 -0500, Silvan
calmly ranted:

Larry Jaques wrote:

Atta Girl! And congrats on the gloat. Now you can tell all your
friends your wife bought you a wood planer with spiral-cutter heads
for Christmas and watch their eyes pop out when you show it to 'em.

ROTFL! Thank you for that, Monsieur Jacques. That made my day.

I try harder, Silvie!

in the shop, only nicely sharpened standard pencils. And that scent
when you open it to empty the pencil shavings has such memories...

Yeah, if you can find real pencils. It's possible, but increasingly
difficult. Most pencils are made out of some incredibly lame plastic foam
crap these days. No wonder you can get 500 pencils for $2.36. They're not
worth two cents for the whole lot of them.

I get my pencils from Wally World; Real incense cedar wood, too.

On the xmas topic thread:

"Circular Work in Carpentry and Joinery" book by Collings

LVT shopping spree: piano hinges, CD racks (6 sets), Chinese scissor
set, router inlay bushing kit, set of rubber sanding block shapes,
magnets/cups/washers, brass screen door spring hinge sets (2 pair)

Amazon.com shopping spree: "Shop Drawings for Craftsman Inlay" book by
Lang, NEW 2004 release!

HF shopping spree: 4 more 24" bar clamps, emergency lantern (very
cool), magnifier headset with lights, 3/8" impact wrench.

* * Humorous T-shirts Online
* Norm's Got Strings * Wondrous Website Design
* * http://www.diversify.com